BY LAND O'LAKES

It Slowly Melts Down The Side Of Your Hamburger And Gives Rich, Creamy Flavor To A Steaming Bowl Of Al Dente Macaroni. With 25% Less Fat, Land O Lakes® 2% Milk American Is Available In White And Yellow. Always Sliced Fresh From Your Grocer's Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Enzymes.

lauren s.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I wrote a review on the last Land O Lakes cheese this is very similar but has less fat it's creamy it taste good it's quick and easy when you don't want to go to the deli counter and it's excellent on turkey sandwiches or in eggs in the morning. If you were looking for a delicious cheese this is it
Krista R.
I like land o lakes cheese better when it is sliced from the deli counter. I think all white cheeses pretty much taste the same. I think it taste the way cheese is supposed to and I will continue to buy it cause usually it is priced well!
Vanessa G.
I am a huge fan of white American cheese. Not only does this cheese taste great, but it is great for melting purposes- whether is grilled cheese or on a burger. Definitely a great product with a noticeable difference above store brands.
Laura A.
Haverhill, MA
Landolakes American cheese is the only brand American cheese my family will eat. They freshness and flavor compared to other brands by far beats the competition. It's great alone or added to your favorite deli meat sandwich or roll up.
Jaclyn R.
Love this American cheese! It has a creamy taste and I always get it sliced thin at the grocery store to go on my turkey sandwiches or eggs! I would recommend trying it if you’re looking for a good white american cheese.
Maritza R.
No soy tan amante a los quesos, pero este le gusta a mi esposo. No se siente tan saludable para ser honesta y a mi en particular no me gusta su sabor, pero mi esposo dice que le daría un 5. Yo le daré un 4
Raven P.
This is the only kind of American cheese my family buys after starting to purchase it! Everyone loves it, it melts nicely and has a nice texture, and it tastes really great! I don’t think anyone in my family would hesitate to buy it again since we’ll be out by the time we need to go grocery shopping anyway lol
Kimberly C.
methuen, MA
This is a staple in my house! My kids love grilled cheese and this is delicious! I use this and deli meat for sandwiches I make for lunch to bring to work. I bought this at my local market basket! Yummy
Sky R.
lake Zurich, IL
this is the only american cheese i buy, super super creamy and smooth and suprisingly un-oily when you melt it into or over something, and to top it off, theres no dyes in it!
Holly S.
This cheese is the best. It's a family favorite in our house. I usually get the pre sliced and separate them and put them in the freezer. Lasts me a couple of weeks