BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachel M.
This is my favorite lactose free milk, by far! Every other lactose free milk has a sweet taste to it, but not this one! It tastes like real milk (or what I think milk tastes like since I haven't had milk since I was probably 5). I wish they sold this at more locations!
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
When I became lactose intolerant I started using milk alternatives such as a rice or coconut, but I found that they bring too much of a nutty flavor to certain dishes (like mashed potatoes) and thats when I discovered this lactose free milk! Its perfect and I don't get sick!
gurlsss2000 g.
Land o lakes milk is a good milk for peope that is lactose like me, recommend this to everyone