BY LAND O'LAKES

Where simple goodness begins.® see more...

Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
These deli slices are a convenient alternative when the line is too long to wait for fresh slices. I like the variety of flavors and the colby is a nice change of pace from American cheese on a sandwich. They are thick enough to be easy to peel and you really only need one slice to impart flavor. A little more pricey than the deli so best to wait for a sale and freeze a few packs.
kathy q.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
This is the only cheese I can eat! I don't like other brands or types! I eat this on everything and I love it! To me cheese is amazing and this embodies amazing! I eat it on everything I make and couldn't try anything else! I tell others to get it as well because this is it for me!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I buy my cheese from the deli at my grocery store. the texture of land o lakes is better than most cheeses because it doesn't get all crumbly and break apart in the bag when I try to use it. the flavor is also better than most other brands of cheese I have used.
Robim S.
Robim S.
Chambersburg, PA
I really liked the land o lakes Colby cheese. loved the flavor. The flavor is better tasting then the other products I have tried. This is a healthy choice. This is a repeat item I have bought before. I would bought this a few times already. yes would buy again.
Caelan C.
Caelan C.
This is good it has a creamy texture to it it is compatible to the board had one it is pretty affordable affordable I would definitely buy this product again I bought this product from best yet I would probably recommend it to other people
Angeli A.
Angeli A.
Denver, CO
like it I like good product price accessible recomendadolindo details of economic color is very accessible found in supermarkets I buy this in wallmart target
god flavor
Devin M.
Devin M.
My toddler and myself like that land I lakes isn't chock full of weird ingredients! Has a great flavor and easy to use!
shae w.
shae w.
Macon, GA
My absolute favorite cheese to make sandwiches with awesome fresh taste way better then the nasy cheap cheese slices
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Perfect compliment to any sandwich, mild and creamy, great with turkey and ham, never make a sandwich without it
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
This cheese is the right amount of sharpness. It makes a great sandwich, or good for a snack alone