BY LAND O'LAKES

Where simple goodness begins.® see more...

Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I'm devoted to this cheese it's delicious. I use it in many of my recipes and get fabulous results. My family loves this sliced cheese on there sandwiches or with crackers as a snack. It's so good it's my favorite cheese.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Love this cheese for my sandwiches.
Melted or cold they both taste amazing. It taste like real milk. The packaging is easy to open. Pricier than some of the others, but worth the extra pennies for it.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I bought this cheese once when I went to the store late and the deli was already closed. Overall this cheese worked well in my sandwiches although it was sliced a little thicker than I usually ask the deli to slice. It is a good value overall and I would buy it again.
Arianna C.
I'm not the biggest fan but my sister loves it and puts it on everything. I usually like to eat my cheese in chunks but it come in handy that it's presliced. Tastes good but kind of a weird texture. Could just be me.
Jessica S.
Middletown, NJ
Good product for a good price. I'd prefer to get my cold cuts from the deli, but pre packaged cheese is not much different! American cheese has to be my favorite - my family uses it almost every day!
Ania M.
Atascadero, CA
definitely not the best cheese I've had before. Not very memorable either. The slices are only easy for sandwiches so i do not prefer to buy this brand or packaging. I mostly buy the butter of this brand.
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
These deli slices are a convenient alternative when the line is too long to wait for fresh slices. I like the variety of flavors and the colby is a nice change of pace from American cheese on a sandwich. They are thick enough to be easy to peel and you really only need one slice to impart flavor. A little more pricey than the deli so best to wait for a sale and freeze a few packs.
Nicole V.
I buy my cheese from the deli at my grocery store. the texture of land o lakes is better than most cheeses because it doesn't get all crumbly and break apart in the bag when I try to use it. the flavor is also better than most other brands of cheese I have used.
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
I'm a huge fan of Colby cheese and Land O Lakes makes some of my favorite cheese. These slices are perfect for the sandwiches my husband and I bring to work and are super creamy and delicious. I love this brand and find that the cheese is always delicious.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
This is the only cheese I can eat! I don't like other brands or types! I eat this on everything and I love it! To me cheese is amazing and this embodies amazing! I eat it on everything I make and couldn't try anything else! I tell others to get it as well because this is it for me!