BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics Variety - 42 ct. Includes these cocoa packs: Chocolate Supreme, Arctic White, Chocolate & Raspberry, Warm Oatmeal Cookie, Chocolate & Mint, Chocolate & French Vanilla, and Double Fudge. see more...

• How much does this cost?2 Answers
  • Would you suggest giving these hot chocolates as part of a Christ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend these?1 Answers
Monica T.
Foodie Expert
There is nothing like curling up on the couch, watching a movie, next to the fire with a cup of Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Premium! These are the best hot chocolate packets on the market. I always buy a bunch around christmas time. Bring on the cold :)
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
The best! I don't drink hot chocolate a lot but this stuff is amazing! The raspberry flavor is by far my favorite! I do enjoy the others too but I keep going back to the raspberry. If you haven't tried it yet you have too!
Emily J.
Foodie Expert
They make the best hot chocolate mixes. I love to drink these by themselves or use them as creamer for coffee, as well as make my own specialty drinks. They are very versatile and they taste amazing. I buy these every year and I will continue to do so. I would recommend these to anyone.
Amanda P.
Media, PA
Foodie Expert
These hot cocoa packet varieties are always on hand at my house. This is the perfect treat when you want something sweet and not too filling.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
Foodie Expert
These are the highest quality powder hot chocolate mixes I have ever tried. Each flavor is incredible.
Chantay W.
I enjoy this cocoa mix. I don't drink cocoa very often I usually have it as a treat around the holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day or Valentine's Day.
Kayla S.
Springview, NE
I have been drinking these for years. The variety of flavors is unbeatable and the packages make a nice, big cup of cocoa.
Amanda H.
Meshoppen, PA
I love this hot cocoa mix! I think they are great to keep around the house as well as to give as gifts around the holidays.
JoAnna w.
Foodie Expert
These cocoa packets are fantastic. I always make them with milk even thought it says to use water. I love to buy these and give them as gifts with other little doodads. THese have been a favorite of mine for many years. Raspberry, chocolate and mint are my favorite flavors.
Audrey G.
Notre Dame, IN
Land O'Lakes Hot Coco is some of the richest, sweetest hot chocolate on the market. I love how many choices are in this variety pack!
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
How much does this cost?
Diana R.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone recommend these?
Jessica B.
Plymouth, MA
Would you suggest giving these hot chocolates as part of a Christmas gift?