BY LAND O'LAKES

Bring The Coffee House To Your Kitchen With Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Mocha And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. Made With Dutch-processed Cocoa And Columbian Coffee, Each Sip Will Take You To Your Favorite Coffee House.

Buy on Amazon
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
Love the mocha flavor packs. They're easy to use/make, just follow the steps on the packaging. They're not too expensive, last time I bought them. The taste is surprisingly great and you will find yourself making a sec cup before the end of your night. I bought my packs from Rite Aid but I'm pretty sure you can buy them at other chain stores and Walmart as well.
Ashley R.
Ventura, CA
Almost as good as going to the coffee shop! I love this product and flavor. I used to work at a coffee shop so I know good flavor!! I add whip cream on top and it's magical! Would recommend for anybody who wants to save money at the coffee shop!
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
Always favourite...who doesnt like hot cocoa and its soo easy to make... I love it.. This is alsways stocked up in my pantry i love to drink this during winters. Very nice flavour and just awesome
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I'm not usually a big fan of hot beverages but this is an exception. It is my favorite cold weather treat. It has just the right mix of coffee flavor and cocoa.
Wendy N.
Mansfield
Land O' Lakes is by far one of my favorite brands of Hot Chocolate. I love it's creamy, rich flavor. It never tastes watery and it also goes great in coffee!
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
By far my favorite hot coco on the planet! It is amazing no matter the time of year and you just add water or milk