BY LAND O'LAKES #66 in Cocoa

With Minty Freshness Charged With Velvety Chocolate And Dutch-processed Cocoa, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Mint And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Brings A Zesty Burst Of Satisfaction Into Every Cup.

• "Land O Lakes surprisingly has really good hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Thank you Land O Lakes for the most delicous hot chocolate around! " in 1 review
  • "You cant go wrong with mint flavored hot cocoa." in 1 review
Keely F.
This is by far the best flavor because it has mint! I love mint. The flavor of Land O Lakes is SO RICH! It is absolutely delicious. Mix it with whole milk for the best flavor. I would say that this is worth the money. I recommend for you all to at least try it and you will never buy another instant hot cocoa mix again!
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC
My fiancé and I were given a pack of this in a Christmas gift and I must say I was disappointed in the quality and taste. I use nothing but this brand of butter so it was disappointing that their hot chocolate was not good at all.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
I've loved this hotchocolate scince I was a girl. I use to add Andes mints to them also. But man o man does it take me back when I breathe in the aroma. Not too minty very creamy..just right! Ecspecially for this season!
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
A wonderful holiday staple, this hot chocolate is just the thing for a cold morning (or night) on the town. I always make sure to pick up a few extra boxes around Christmas-time, because I know my family loves it too.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
This is my favorite hot cocoa. I love the minty flavor. Very inexpensive. They don't have it at many stores in my area though. It's much better than the Starbucks cocoa. Will be buying this again
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
If you have a cold, maybe its freezing outside, or maybe you want to go to sleep as a kid, this is perfect, you can even make it strong or a little bit lighter, what we love about it soupy or thick it gets, and matches perfect with the intense flavor of the chocolate
Nicole C.
I love these hot cocoa packets. They come in different flavors like eggnog and mint, so you always have plenty of different flavors to choose from. I got this as a gift a few months ago and I'm still using it. I love that there's no scooping involved and you just heat up some water or milk and add the packet that you want into the liquid. It's super simple and quick and tastes delicious.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
I love MINT and I ONLY love Land o Lakes Hot Chocolate Mint. I am addicted to this stuff. I mix a spoonful in my coffee every morning, it makes a great addition to a chocolate pudding pie (just add in with the pudding powder) Gives brownies a great little boost! Land O Lakes hot chocolate is smooth. Not too much chocolate or too much mint in every sip! I have been using this product for years and I'll never stop. Thank you Land O Lakes for the most delicious hot chocolate around!
Kelsey O.
Lincoln, CA
I mean not to yell like a fatty buuuttt......I LOVE THIS BRAND!!!! I couldnt find the raspberry chocolate mix on here but that one and this mint one are my all time fave from landolakes. These are hella rich and creamy and super full of flavor. Definitely brings back my childhood too.
Dessire F.
I really like this kind of mix, because you get two flavours that really go good together. this one tastes really delicios, asy to prepare and also you can find it in any super market for a good price. this one is my favourite flavour from this brand
Jen A.
Which one's are your favorites?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Who else likes to drink this every morning ?
Anne B.
Wow! This looks yummy. Have anyone tried this brand of hot cocoa before? What do you think?
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Where do you find this? I've never seen or heard of it before
Megan P.
How do you make yours? Water or milk? Do you add anything extra to personalize it?