BY LAND O'LAKES #61 in Hot Cocoa

Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Mint & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix: Premium quality Good source of calcium see more...

• "Land O Lakes surprisingly has really good hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "You cant go wrong with mint flavored hot cocoa." in 1 review
  • "Thank you Land O Lakes for the most delicous hot chocolate around! " in 1 review
Kelsey O.
Roseville, CA
I mean not to yell like a fatty buuuttt......I LOVE THIS BRAND!!!! I couldnt find the raspberry chocolate mix on here but that one and this mint one are my all time fave from landolakes. These are hella rich and creamy and super full of flavor. Definitely brings back my childhood too.
Fedora Z.
Indian Trail, NC
What could be best in this world than chocolate and mint? I have no idea!!! I love this brand and specially this mix! 'Tis the season!!!
Yineidy B.
Very good flavor, this can not miss in the kitchen of my house. I love... I love it, with a delicious chocolate flavor
Jaynelle N.
Stephenville, TX
Love how creamy this hot chocolate is especially since it's made with water. Good for the price as well.
nicole a.
Sebastian, FL
Love mint hot chocolate... Perfect on cold days. Hot days lol all the time.
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
I've loved this hotchocolate scince I was a girl. I use to add Andes mints to them also. But man o man does it take me back when I breathe in the aroma. Not too minty very creamy..just right! Ecspecially for this season!
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
This is my favorite hot cocoa. I love the minty flavor. Very inexpensive. They don't have it at many stores in my area though. It's much better than the Starbucks cocoa. Will be buying this again
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
A wonderful holiday staple, this hot chocolate is just the thing for a cold morning (or night) on the town. I always make sure to pick up a few extra boxes around Christmas-time, because I know my family loves it too.
Holly C.
North Augusta, SC
This deserves 10 stars at least. This is absolutely THE BEST hot chocolate I've ever had. It's smooth, and rich, and chocolatey, and minty. It's better than Ghirardelli and much better than Starbucks or Swiss Miss.
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
If you have a cold, maybe its freezing outside, or maybe you want to go to sleep as a kid, this is perfect, you can even make it strong or a little bit lighter, what we love about it soupy or thick it gets, and matches perfect with the intense flavor of the chocolate
Jen A.
Foodie Expert
Which one's are your favorites?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Who else likes to drink this every morning ?
Anne B.
Foodie Expert
Wow! This looks yummy. Have anyone tried this brand of hot cocoa before? What do you think?
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Foodie Expert
Where do you find this? I've never seen or heard of it before
Megan P.
Foodie Expert
How do you make yours? Water or milk? Do you add anything extra to personalize it?