BY LAND O'LAKES #61 in Hot Cocoa

Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Mint & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix: Premium quality Good source of calcium see more...

• "Land O Lakes surprisingly has really good hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "You cant go wrong with mint flavored hot cocoa." in 1 review
  • "Thank you Land O Lakes for the most delicous hot chocolate around! " in 1 review
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
I've loved this hotchocolate scince I was a girl. I use to add Andes mints to them also. But man o man does it take me back when I breathe in the aroma. Not too minty very creamy..just right! Ecspecially for this season!
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
This is my favorite hot cocoa. I love the minty flavor. Very inexpensive. They don't have it at many stores in my area though. It's much better than the Starbucks cocoa. Will be buying this again
Alicia H.
Green Bay, WI
Hot chocolate is always nice but when I need a true hug-in-a-mug pick me up, this is what I go for. It's amazingly rich without making me feel like I've gone into the land of sugar comas. You can never go wrong with pairing mint and chocolate. Plus it's pretty affordable.
Keely F.
This is by far the best flavor because it has mint! I love mint. The flavor of Land O Lakes is SO RICH! It is absolutely delicious. Mix it with whole milk for the best flavor. I would say that this is worth the money. I recommend for you all to at least try it and you will never buy another instant hot cocoa mix again!
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC
My fiancé and I were given a pack of this in a Christmas gift and I must say I was disappointed in the quality and taste. I use nothing but this brand of butter so it was disappointing that their hot chocolate was not good at all.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
A wonderful holiday staple, this hot chocolate is just the thing for a cold morning (or night) on the town. I always make sure to pick up a few extra boxes around Christmas-time, because I know my family loves it too.
Holly C.
North Augusta, SC
This deserves 10 stars at least. This is absolutely THE BEST hot chocolate I've ever had. It's smooth, and rich, and chocolatey, and minty. It's better than Ghirardelli and much better than Starbucks or Swiss Miss.
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
If you have a cold, maybe its freezing outside, or maybe you want to go to sleep as a kid, this is perfect, you can even make it strong or a little bit lighter, what we love about it soupy or thick it gets, and matches perfect with the intense flavor of the chocolate
Alexis Dell Q.
This is MT FAVORITE! It is so frekkin delicious esp. if you have a sweet tooth and loves minty chocolates!! So glad this brand sells them in a bigger package instead of individual!
Kelsey O.
Roseville, CA
I mean not to yell like a fatty buuuttt......I LOVE THIS BRAND!!!! I couldnt find the raspberry chocolate mix on here but that one and this mint one are my all time fave from landolakes. These are hella rich and creamy and super full of flavor. Definitely brings back my childhood too.
Jen A.
Foodie Expert
Which one's are your favorites?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Who else likes to drink this every morning ?
Anne B.
Foodie Expert
Wow! This looks yummy. Have anyone tried this brand of hot cocoa before? What do you think?
Tamie G.
Edinburg , TX
Foodie Expert
How good is this? Is it too mint or is it just perfect!
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Is this better with milk or Water ??