BY LAND O'LAKES #37 in Cocoa

With Minty Freshness Charged With Velvety Chocolate And Dutch-processed Cocoa, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Mint And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Brings A Zesty Burst Of Satisfaction Into Every Cup.

• Is the mint taste really strong?4 Answers
  • How do you make yours? Water or milk? Do you add anything...2 Answers
  • Is this better with milk or Water ??2 Answers
  • "Land O Lakes surprisingly has really good hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Thank you Land O Lakes for the most delicous hot chocolate around! " in 1 review
  • "You cant go wrong with mint flavored hot cocoa." in 1 review
Kara B.
I love love love this Hot Chocolate, it tastes almost exactly like Thin Mint Girl Scouts 🍪 . It's been so unseasonably cold in Florida, so of course I just had to have hot chocolate to warm me up and my fiance pointed this out knowing how much I love mint chocolate anything so I said why not give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I will definitely have to keep this around the 🏠!
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Land O'Lakes is one of my favorite hot cocoa brands. The mint and hot chocolate is hands-down the best flavor that they have. I love that it's low-fat and a great source of calcium. I normally make it with water and it tastes good but it is even better with milk. I highly recommend this Coco if you like mint
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
My mom put one of these in my stockings this year for Christmas. I love the fact it has mint in with it! It taste like a mint cookie drink! I highly recommend trying this! It is great with whipped cream as well!
Rachel K.
This is my absolute favorite hot chocolate. I love anything that is mint and this has a wonderfully rich flavor. I wouldn't say that it needed any kind of improvement. The packaging is nice too. The pricing isn't bad. I have bought this many times.
Danielle S.
boston ma
This is the best hot chocolate ever! Every flavor of the Land O Lakes cocoa is amazing, however the mint is my favorite. The cocoa is so smooth and rich, it’s truly a great product. I’ve rebought this so many times, and I don’t plan on stopping.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I’m not typically a fan of adding mint to my hot chocolate but this was pretty good. My husband brought home a packet for me to try and I really liked it. I look forward to trying it again sometime. This is the perfect weather for it.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
These are so hard to find anymore, I have to go on Amazon to get them. But I seriously love these little packets. The flavor is so sinfully rich. A treat for sure.
Lea S.
Conway, SC
Seriously the best hot chocolate out there. It is so rich and flavorful, never watered down like other brands. All flavors are great. It's a little expensive, but 100% worth it.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
This cocoa takes me back to a restaurant I use to eat at as a kid. They offered after dinner mints. I always got one. I was a little iffy on trying the mi t flavor just because some mint products can be over powering but nope. This one has the right amount of kick.
trisha V.
land-o'lakes-cocoa-classics-hot-cocoa-mix-mint-&-chocolate is a favorite of mine. I love the mint and vanilla flavors the most. These never last in our house because they are so delicious. I hope they offer them in kcups in the future. If not, I will still buy them.
Jen A.
Which one's are your favorites?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Who else likes to drink this every morning ?
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Is the mint taste really strong?
Anne B.
Wow! This looks yummy. Have anyone tried this brand of hot cocoa before? What do you think?
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
Where do you find this? I've never seen or heard of it before

back