Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics Hot Cocoa Mix Raspberry & Chocolate uploaded by Holly M.Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics Hot Cocoa Mix Raspberry & Chocolate uploaded by Taylor B.

BY LAND O'LAKES #60 in Hot Cocoa

Land O'Lakes® Raspberry & Chocolate Cocoa Classics® Hot Cocoa Mix.

Premium quality.

Raspberry & chocolate hot cocoa mix.

Artificially flavored. see more...

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Land O' Lakes Cocoa is a great product to have in the pantry during those colder months. While our household enjoys a quite a few of the flavors they offer, I always seem to find myself reaching for the Raspberry & Chocolate mix the most. There's just something unique to it in the world of caramel and mint hot chocolates. It's a nice sweetness, without being cloying. Plus the price on these means you can stock up!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all-time favorite hot chocolates, and the raspberry flavor is kind of hard to find, which is a shame! The flavor is rich and buttery, and sweet but not too sweet. I actually love Land O' Lakes hot chocolate more than others (even expensive ones) because of the buttery, thick consistency. It's the kind of hot chocolate that really warms you.
Patience B.
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
This is my favorite type of hot chocolate. It tastes amazing and you don't have to worry about using two packets to make sure you can taste the flavors. It's a bit more expensive than it's competitors, but these single serve packets are perfect for on the go or to test if you like this flavor.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
I actually just had this today so its fresh in my brain. While it was pretty good, if you add more than 6oz. of water it turns out pretty watery. I like to have nice big mugs of cocoa. The flavor itself was really good though, and when it's on sale I"ll definitely consider getting it again.
Frances I.
Frances I.
This drink is heavenly. Both of my favorite tastes are combined into one warm drink. The value is good, with the option to even buy just one serving at a time. I love this flavor, but I'm sure the others are great. I really haven't tried the other brands because I'm happy with this one.
Bryant S.
Bryant S.
Grove City, OH
When the weather turns cold there is only one way to warm up and that is with hot Cocoa. I love the Land O'Lakes brand their variety of flavors and richness of chocolate is awesome. I recommend everyone try it at least once you will be hooked some of the best home made you can get.
Alex Z.
Alex Z.
Land o lakes has a very interesting assortment of hot chocolate single flavors. This one isn't the best. I feel like it's got a really artificial fruit flavor to it that kind of leaves a weird after taste. Love land o lakes hot chocolates but this one missed the mark for me.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
This is my absolute FAVORITE! I make mine with a little almond milk and water and it's just delicious. I buy tons of these every winter. The raspberry flavor is very rich and yummy. I believe these are like 2 for a dollar still? So it doesn't get much better than that!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
This single serve packet is definitely a treat and certainly worth it! The flavor is rich and creamy, with just the right amount of Raspberry flavoring. The price is a little much but these make great stocking stuffers or decorations on the outside of gifts.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Belton, MO
This is the best brand of instant hot chocolate I have ever had! It is so rich and never tastes watered down. I love the variety of flavors too - something that I haven't seen from other brands. The raspberry flavor is a go-to for me.