Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics Hot Cocoa Mix Raspberry & Chocolate uploaded by Christianne S.Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics Hot Cocoa Mix Raspberry & Chocolate uploaded by Holly M.Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics Hot Cocoa Mix Raspberry & Chocolate uploaded by Taylor B.

BY LAND O'LAKES #58 in Cocoa

Land O'Lakes® Raspberry & Chocolate Cocoa Classics® Hot Cocoa Mix.

Premium quality.

Raspberry & chocolate hot cocoa mix.

Artificially flavored. see more...

Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
This is one of my favorite hot chocolate mixes. I like to mix it with milk, although the instructions say water. It’s so much creamier with milk though. It’s not too expensive, and you can find it at most grocery stores.
Sara L.
This is my favorite flavor in the Land O Lakes hot chocolate pack! I love the raspberry taste but that it still is so chocolatey. I'm the only one in my house who really likes it so I get them all to myself!
Sara T.
My new favorite brand/flavor of hot chocolate! The chocolate taste is smooth and creamy and then the raspberry taste comes in without overpowering anything and just blends perfectly in. So good!
Ashley S.
Land O' Lakes Cocoa is a great product to have in the pantry during those colder months. While our household enjoys a quite a few of the flavors they offer, I always seem to find myself reaching for the Raspberry & Chocolate mix the most. There's just something unique to it in the world of caramel and mint hot chocolates. It's a nice sweetness, without being cloying. Plus the price on these means you can stock up!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love all the land o lakes hot cocoa packs but I think the raspberry may be our family favorite. Now that it is starting to cool down outside we will be stocking up on these. A great high end taste with a low price point. Easy to find in store. Nice rich, perfectly sweet and satisfying flavor.
Shellie M.
This has been one of my favorite special occasion hot chocolates since I was a child. The flavor is excuisit and just brings back so many memories of sitting with my mom on cold winter nights. I have a few packets on hand in the winter time for exactly those memories with my kids. Sipping on that creamy raspberry chocolate just loosing ourselves in stories of how it used to be.
Laura G.
Tarrytown, NY
The Raspberry Land O'Lakes hot cocoa packets are my absolute favorite. I buy them every single winter. The taste is delicious and definitely the best of the variety packs. It's a comforting taste that I certainly will never stop buying as long as I live.
Lindsay K.
My absolute favorite brand for hot chocolate! The raspberry is hands down my favorite flavor. It matches so well with the chocolate taste. I love to make this with water or with milk, either way tastes amazing! At the grocery store you can buy the packages individually so you can get a variety of flavors! The best during the winter and cold months.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This stuff is so delicious!! My mother in law males my husband and I a stocking each year and I'm always super excited to fond this in it. Delicious!! I've got to go buy some more!! Definitely recommend it to any chocolate lover!
Abbey R.
This was so yummy! I loved to switch up my usual hot chocolate flavor. The one size packet is perfect for that. Be sure to follow instructions on how much water because you could be left with watered down hot cocoa. I wish they came in variety packs!
Victoria F.