Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics Hot Cocoa Mix Pack Caramel & Chocolate uploaded by Soraida C.

BY LAND O'LAKES #59 in Hot Cocoa

Land O'Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Caramel & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix.
Premium quality.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Quinn P.
Charlotte, NC
Since I was a kid I have always LOVED Land O' Lakes cocoa! Don't get me wrong other brands are great but it seems that the texture changes with if your using water or milk to make it. Land O' Lakes always has the same rich texture and taste sooooooooooo AMAZING! Caramel is my favorite out of all the flavors.
Ashton A.
Foodie Expert
I love the regular milk chocolate flavour of this, however when I bought the caramel and chocolate flavour I was expecting it to tastes caramelly and not exactly like the milk chocolate.

This isn't flavored badly, just could be better.

I will continue to buy the milk chocolate from now on.
Morgan J.
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge fan of hot chocolate and drink it all the time. This is a great change from the standard hot chocolate flavor with the laver of Carmel in it which you can definitely taste. I'd even say this is as good as hot chocolate you'd get at a place like Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.
Debbie M.
Leonardtown, MD
I love the little packs of Land o' Lakes hot chocolate. Luckily BJ's wholesale sales the assorted pack in the winter time. I love the caramel because it's not overwhelming. No improvement needed. I do buy this a lot in the winter. Yes I would buy again. Also they are a good price.
Katiushka A.
Hemet
Cocoa Classic Hot Cocoa mix is a rich warm creamy sensation that sooth your taste buds rainy, cold days. The value is reasonable compared to the other brands and the packaging is eye catching. I regularly buy this brand and would recommend it to my friend family.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite instant hot cocoa. The flavor is rich and very decadent. Most of these instant hot chocolate products taste terrible. I use milk or water and they both taste exceptional! I keep many packets in my cabinet!
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
My aunt sent me this several years ago and I was hooked after to first cup. I LOVE the caramel flavor. It's just salty enough to enhance the flavor a in the mix. Thy are a little pricey but worth the splurge every once in a while
Maria W.
Homestead, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite hot chocolate mixes! It tastes so good all of the time! Much better than any of the other brands. It is a little more expensive since it's sold individually but definitely worth the price!
Britknie K.
Tehachapi CA
My absolute favorite brand and flavor of hot chocolate, rich and smoot . Best if made with milk instead of water. .68 cents a package at winco
Yael M.
Foodie Expert
This taste really good the chocolate in the caramel is not super sweet is this a right amount of sweet it's not over powering
Lillie W.
I wonder has anyone tried this ?
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Does anyone mix these with anything other than milk? I mix mine in my coffee to make it thicker and have caffeine!
Kat S.
Foodie Expert
Is the caramel an artificial taste? If not, is it overly sweet?
Isis N.
Foodie Expert
Is the flavor overly artificial?
Dasha P.
Salisbury, MD
Is it very sweet? I'd like to make a goodie bag of American Christmas treats for my friend abroad, and an assortment of hot cocoa seems very fitting. Just don't want anything too sweet. But still want something rich and flavorful.