BY LAND O'LAKES #59 in Hot Cocoa

Land O'Lakes® Chocolate Supreme Cocoa Classics® Hot Cocoa Mix.

Premium quality. see more...

Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
This is super delicious! Taste even better with milk instead of water. To me it feels like one of those warm comfort drinks for those cold nights. This product is super affordable and can be purchased at your local grocery stores. I have bought these on many occasions when the weather starts to get chilly.
Tabitha F.
Tabitha F.
Mcallen, TX
Not the best hot chocolate but it's good. The price is fair and the product is good. My daughter does love it and can drink the whole box if I let her lol. It's just kind of a plain hot chocolate and I love abuelita hot chocolate. That one has one of a spice and after taste that you cannot beat!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
These always make me feel so guilty - they taste SOOOO good but they're so full of artificial ingredients it's bothersome. If you're not one to care about that then by all means go for it, you wont be disappointed! Plus they're cheap so you can buy a packet of each flavor!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lubbock, TX
These single serve packets are perfect for nights by the fireplace making s'mores. Everyone grabs their own favorite flavor and everyone is happy. They also make a great Christmas gift when you take a cute mug and put a variety of these tasty hot chocolates inside!
Christy N.
Christy N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this item as a gift and was hesitant to drink it because I thought to would be too rich. However it was rich but not too much. The flavor was sweet but soft so it was not overtly sweet and tasted great with water. Will buy!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Foodie Expert
Delicious hot chocolate! I love the cute single serve packaging as well. It makes the perfect addition to any gift basket or alone as a special treat. The price is great and I've plan to continue purchasing this in the future.
Whitney Y.
Whitney Y.
So so so good! I love hot chocolate but this one is by far my favorite. It's so rich and chocolatey I can't get enough. Also like the packaging of the one cup packet. Convenient and delicious. Will buy it again for sure
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
University Cy, MO
My favorite hot cocoa mixes ever. Full of flavor and not too blah or watery when adding the desired amount of liquid. Tastes more like drinking chocolate. Also really tasty when mixed with alcohol if I do say so.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Foodie Expert
I wish I could find this in a multi pack but all I've ever seen are singles. I do really like this and don't feel I have to add more than what comes prepackaged. Which days a lot. I usually always add more.
Madeline T.
Madeline T.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Literally best hot chocolate ever! So rich and creamy, much better than any other hot chocolate I have ever had even from restaurants. Very cheap, love it would recommend. Have been using it for years.
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love this stuff?
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hot Springs, AR
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still make Land O'Lakes whipped cream?!? I haven't been able to find it in a year or 2. If so where can you buy it?
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Granite City, IL
Foodie Expert
Who else loves to put mini marshmallows in their hot cocoa? 😊
Contessa V.
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this in Canada? Is it affordable? Taste good?
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Las Vegas, NV
I have always purchased Land-O-Lakes single serving half-and-halfs becuase it was the ONLY brand that did not have hydrogenated oil. Same with their magerine. Is their Hot Cocoa also free of hydrogenated oil???