Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics Hot Cocoa Mix Chocolate & Raspberry - (1 Box/6 Packs)

BY LAND O'LAKES

Cocoa Classics Premium Hot Cocoa Mix is made the old fashioned way, like Mom used to do. We put the Nonfat Dry Milk in so all you do is add hot water. Made from superior ingredients, including Dutch processed cocoa, real milk, LAND O LAKES® Cocoa... see more...

• Which Land O Lakes Cocoa Mix is your favorite?1 Answers
Margo G.
Cranston, RI
If you are a hot chocolate lover like I am then this is the brand to go to with their wide variety of flavors! Bold rich taste that will remind you of childhood!! I have been using only this brand of hot chocolate since it came out and my son is also hooked on it. Definitely a must try product.Youll be addicted!!!
Nina F.
Boston, MA
Being able to grab cheap, yummy hot chocolate from the grocery store is so great. The raspberry is a nice treat, but my go-to flavor is the mint! Mix it with some hot milk, and it's perfect for cold nights! I definitely recommend picking up a few flavors
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
I used to get these in my stocking every year at Christmas along with the mint flavor. The raspberry adds a nice hint to the standard hot chocolate. I can't think of a better flavored hot chocolate on the market. I wish Was available in more stores.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
I was hoping for a better flavor from this. It wasn't absolutely terrible, but I haven't purchased it since first trying it. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Andie L.
PAWCATUCK, CT
I am not really a fan of hot chocolate but I love these. This one specificity is amazing. That smell if raspberry and chocolate mix
Steph M.
I like Land O Lakes Cocoa Mixes, however this one is not their best flavor. I prefer cocoa without added fruit flavor.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This one is pretty good especially if you like raspberries.  These are best with milk and when its very cold.
Ashley M.
One of my favorite cold weather treats. A warm mug, a bridk morning, cozy socks and blanket. Perfection.
Steph M.
Which Land O Lakes Cocoa Mix is your favorite?