BY LAND O'LAKES

When The Sweetness Of Chocolate Meets The Robust Taste Of Hazelnut, You're Presented With The Decadent Flavors Of Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Hazelnut And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix.

Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Great cocoa! As always, it is super chocolatey, creamy and rich. The hazelnut is nice, but it's a little faint. If it had just a bit of a stronger hazelnut flavor this would most certainly get 5 stars!
Tamara F.
Hands down if you are going to buy any kind of powder hot chocolate this is the one to look for!
They also make a white chocolate hot chocolate that is to absolutely amazing.
Amanda S.
Stevens Point, WI
This is some of my favorite cocoa. It is very rich and creamy. I love how chocolatey it is. I do hate at times that it requires milk, but it makes it taste sommuch better.
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
Land O'Lakes is my FAVORITE brand of hot cocoa! So creamy and decadent -- you don't even need marshmallows (but why would you leave those off?) Hazelnut is my favorite flavor, but Mint and Chocolate Supreme are also great varieties! Drink up!
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite hot chocolate product from land o lakes. I usually make this with milk and whip cream. It taste delicious! They have a lot of different varieties that are all worth trying. It's priced good and well worth every penny!
Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
I love land-0-lakes hot cocoa in all flavors. The hazelnut is not my favorite, but it sure is yummy. It's not your average hot chocolate either. It's super chocolaty and creamy. It definitely a high quality hot chocolate, and worth the extra costs. There are so many different flavors to try also. It's awesome.
Beth L.
Holly, MI
I love the Land O'Lakes hot cocoa individual serve packets. Every flavor I've tried has just the right balance of flavor paired with a creamy cocoa. Add a dolop of whip cream and enjoy your little bit of heaven.
Halle W.
Richmond, VA
Probably one of the best cocoas I’ve ever had. It’s very smooth and you can taste the hazelnut which is nice. They actually use real sugar in this which makes it better than other brands. Whenever I find these in stores I buy them.
Brooke Y.
Madison
By far my favorite hot chocolate ever!!!! I could easily drink a couple cups of this a day and never get sick of it. The original is amazing, but they also have tons of over flavors to taste, which are amazing!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This hot chocolate brand and flavor has been my favorite since I was a little kid. I, of course, recommend using a sort of milk, not water. I use cashew milk and it's great.