Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics French Vanilla & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Indira H.Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics French Vanilla & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Looking For A Little Something Sweet Right Before Bed?  Dunk A Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Into A Mug Of Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics French Vanilla Hot Cocoa Mix. Made With Madagascar Vanilla And Milk, It's A Creamy, Indulgent Treat To Wrap Up Your Day With A Bow.

• Favorite hot chocolate?2 Answers
  • Is this brand better than Swiss miss or Nestle? 3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good hot chocolate to give for gifts, I...2 Answers
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
i love this flavor because i dont have to put coffee creamer in like i do a normal hot chocolate to have it flavored. its great on a chilly evening while curled up with a good book and i love that its single serve packages. not a huge can of powder like some brands
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
I buy these one cup packets every year once it gets cold out! I love these they are packed with flavor and normal only $1 each! The flavor is richer than the classic Swiss miss
Patty B.
Richlands
Absolutely love this cocoa it's so hard to find in my area and only one store carries I wish more did but it's probably the best cocoa I've ever drank in my life I'm a several pot a day coffee drinker but if I have this I don't even make coffee my favorite is attic white and caramel but all of them are amazing
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just discovered these amazingly delishes drinks. And they are sooo tastey and creamy I must stay stocked up for this fall/winter season since I am like a grandma (always cold). LoL The only thing is that they are a bit too sweet , but I just mix 3/4 of the 1 1/2oz packet and use the other 1/4 for my protein shake lol (works for me).
Katee M.
This has to be THE best hot chocolate ever!! It's so good anytime of day or year! The flavor is really good it's not too over the top but just perfect! The packaging kinda stinks I wish they would make it bigger or buy in bigger packets. But I will definitely continue to buy it!!
Chelsey S.
This hot chocolate is my all time favorite. I always buy a ton of packets around Christmas and the holidays because they are so good. Creamy, flavorful, and just downright delicious!! Holidays aren't the same without this stuff.
Chelsea F.
had this after a cold day outside and it was fantastic. nothing screams winter like wrapping hands around a warm mug of hot cocoa on a cold day. the French Vanilla gave it a twist while still leaving the classic cocoa taste.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
The land o lakes hot cocoa are so smooth and creamy. I'm never able to pass by these in the winter without getting a few packs. This is definitely my more luxury choice and I love the French vanilla on a day that I need to relax.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You're average hot chocolate mix, with some vanilla sprinkled in. It was a rich, creamy drink, with a hint of vanilla. I enjoyed this, but it didn't stand out either. I wouldn't go looking for this specific flavor, but it was overall enjoyable
Jessica S.
LOVE THESE! Almost all varieties I've tried and liked. Creamy almost buttery smooth texture (I mean it is made by Land o Lakes primarily a butter company!) I sometimes add this to my coffee in the morning, for a real chocolately start to my day. Highly recommend to others.
Jaleesa C.
Leander, TX
Is this brand better than Swiss miss or Nestle?
Missy O.
Reidsville, GA
Favorite hot chocolate?
Meg L.
Buffalo, NY
I'm looking for a good hot chocolate to give for gifts, I want something rich and a strong flavor of French vanilla. Anyone tried this brand?

Amazon