Add a Photo

By LAND O'LAKES
#1111 in Tea
1 1/4 oz in individually sealed package- packages- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 878326000086 K SKU: SPDSP8541
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I'm definitely a big hot cocoa fan and this stuff is great! I love that it comes in small packages so I can take them wherever I go. It has a unique and different t flavor than most standard hot cocoas!
Arlene Y.
Arlene Y.
Indiana, PA
These Land of Lakes hot chocolate mixes are so good !!! When you get a craving for chocolate, try any one of flavors available !!! The caramel/ chocolate flavor is my favorite !!! I'm a grandmother to seven precious children, and as I sit in my rocker, they all know it's Not teatime, but hot chocolate time !!! They are on sale now. I must invest in more !!!
Leigha N.
Leigha N.
Greenville, NC
The richest hot cocoa I've ever had! I typically mix equal parts of water and milk for all cocoa but this was so rich I can use just water! Delicious flavor!!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
These are somewhat hard to find, but they taste very good! Recommend trying all the flavors
Leonard, TX
This is a great product! I mean who doesn't want a warm cup of hot chocolate this time of year! Yum!!!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I've been drinking this brand of cocoa mix for a long time. They always have fun flavors. This is great to have on a cold day. The flavor is tasty!
Fiona M.
Fiona M.
This hot chocolate is the absolute best, way better than swiss miss which i used to use
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I love this brand they have a ton of flavors and I usually only can find these around the holidays. But ive been seeing them more and more i the stores
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
This is delicious! I mix mine with water instead of milk because it is a little rich if you use all milk. Definitely recommend trying this product!
Leonard, TX
How many calories are in a cup?