BY LAND O'LAKES

1 1/4 oz in individually sealed package- packages- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 878326000086 K SKU: SPDSP8541 see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This hot chocolate is the absolute best, way better than swiss miss which i used to use" in 2 reviews
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Foodie Expert
I'm definitely a big hot cocoa fan and this stuff is great! I love that it comes in small packages so I can take them wherever I go. It has a unique and different t flavor than most standard hot cocoas!
Arlene Y.
Foodie Expert
These Land of Lakes hot chocolate mixes are so good !!! When you get a craving for chocolate, try any one of flavors available !!! The caramel/ chocolate flavor is my favorite !!! I'm a grandmother to seven precious children, and as I sit in my rocker, they all know it's Not teatime, but hot chocolate time !!! They are on sale now. I must invest in more !!!
Leigha N.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
The richest hot cocoa I've ever had! I typically mix equal parts of water and milk for all cocoa but this was so rich I can use just water! Delicious flavor!!
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
I love this brand they have a ton of flavors and I usually only can find these around the holidays. But ive been seeing them more and more i the stores
Crystal B.
I've been drinking this brand of cocoa mix for a long time. They always have fun flavors. This is great to have on a cold day. The flavor is tasty!
Amanda M.
Leonard, TX
This is a great product! I mean who doesn't want a warm cup of hot chocolate this time of year! Yum!!!
Fiona M.
Valerie C.
These are somewhat hard to find, but they taste very good! Recommend trying all the flavors
Sierra S.
Foodie Expert
This is delicious! I mix mine with water instead of milk because it is a little rich if you use all milk. Definitely recommend trying this product!
Amanda M.
Leonard, TX
How many calories are in a cup?