BY LAND O'LAKES #65 in Hot Cocoa

Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Cinnamon & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix: Premium quality Kosher see more...

• Does anyone else have a hard time finding these? I could drink th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
China W.
Foodie Expert
I like adding additional flavors to my regular hot cocoa anyways, so this is a great alternative! This is slightly spicy from the cinnamon. I like that it comes in individual packets, so if the person you are sipping cocoa with doesn't like that flavor then they can try a different one like the mint or caramel ones!
Jennifer C.
Monroeville, PA
I've tried several of the Land O Lakes hot cocoas and the Cinnamon is my favorite. The flavor is completely elevated. It's absolutely delicious! I'd love to see these available in a larger amount rather than just singles. I will buy more in the future if that happens.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Foodie Expert
My mom has always put a few of these in my stocking every year since I could remember! Christmas morning always starts off with a cup of this and family time 💕
Lyndsae R.
This cocoa mix is fantastic, especially when made with milk! There's something unique about the cinnamon and chocolate combination.
Gia P.
Brooklyn, NY
For any one who l ones cinnamon like me I just could drink this all day long. Has such a good balance of chocolate and cinnamon!
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I like this brand of hot chocolate but I'm not really a fan of the addition of cinnamon. Leave a classic (hot chocolate) alone.
Katherine W.
Austin
It's doesn't taste fake like most hot chocolate you can make a bunch at a time it affordable and taste amazing
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
These are so rich and yummy! Better than your typical. I like the different flavors as well.
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
Foodie Expert
great hot chocolate and I love the taste and smell!! can't complain. constant repurchase
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls, ID
Foodie Expert
I love cinnamon hot chocolate. However one packet didn't have enough chocolate flavor.
Rachel W.
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these? I could drink them all year 'round but usually have to catch them on the shelves & stock up.