BY LAND O'LAKES #64 in Cocoa

• Does anyone else have a hard time finding these? I could drink th...1 Answers
China W.
I like adding additional flavors to my regular hot cocoa anyways, so this is a great alternative! This is slightly spicy from the cinnamon. I like that it comes in individual packets, so if the person you are sipping cocoa with doesn't like that flavor then they can try a different one like the mint or caramel ones!
Jessika C.
For the price, it's just alright. I do find other brands do the cinnamon cocoa blend better, but I do really like this mixed in with my coffee. That way is really enjoyable (and I make it with milk then). I like it best as this kind of fancy creamer, really. If you use it that way, it's more economical too.
Ashley C.
The cinnamon Land O' Lakes cocoa is my personal favorite. It is sweet, super smooth, and I love the cinnamon flavor. It is soothing when your stomach is tense, from a cold or the cold, and it is deeply warming in a way that regular cocoa is not. I am a huge family of several of the flavors this brand has, but this one is the top of my list.
Jennifer C.
Monroeville, PA
I've tried several of the Land O Lakes hot cocoas and the Cinnamon is my favorite. The flavor is completely elevated. It's absolutely delicious! I'd love to see these available in a larger amount rather than just singles. I will buy more in the future if that happens.
Yajaira S.
I really enjoyed this cinnamon hot cocoa as a beverage every morning as my morning warm drink it tastes very good it's affordable I do recommend it for those of you who haven't tried it and I I am a repeat a customer of buying this product
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
THESE ARE SO GOOD! I've tried a ton of different flavors and they are all so creamy. I do wiish there was a little bit more chocolate flavor too it because it does sometimes taste watered down but all in all love it
Maddy E.
This is my favorite hot cocoa mix around! It is SO chocolatey and delicious! I'd compare it to Ghirardelli hot cocoa mix. It is very affordable and met my expectations. In fact it went far beyond my expectations! I would highly recommend this delicious mix for any chocolate lover!
Jamie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Land o lakes hot chocolate is pretty tasty but I've only ever tried it once so I can't really tell much about it sorry. One time consumer only there others that I like more. I might buy it again maybe not sure.
riane w.
Wyandotte, MI
These hot cocoa packets are awesome! They come in so many different flavors! I always make a basket of treats for friends and family for the holidays, I always include a handful of these!!!
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
Not the best quality hot chocolate, but I love it nonetheless. Growing up my parents would always make us this brand of hot chocolate and it makes me feel nostalgic.
Rachel W.
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these? I could drink them all year 'round but usually have to catch them on the shelves & stock up.