Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classics, Chocolate & Amaretto,12 - 1.25-Ounce Packets (Pack of 3)

BY LAND O'LAKES

If you’re looking for the Cadillac of hot cocoas, you’ve found it. New to foodservice, LAND O LAKES Cocoa Classics hot cocoa mix are the highest in quality and offer the most flavor variety in the market. Available in four delicious flavors: Chocolate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
This is my favorite hot chocolate flavor of all time from this brand. It is so warming and comforting. Not to mention it is only 50 cents for a single package at walmart. I received it once as a gift and I have not been able to stop buying it. I recommend it to whomever I am drinking hot chocolate with.
Emily G.
Emily G.
El Paso, TX
I am obsessed with this flavor! I love the creaminess of this particular brand and when I found the amaretto flavor I could not resist trying it! So glad I did! If you're like me, you find that amaretto and chocolate DO MIX! At a reasonable price, I definitely stock up for the winter!