BY LAND O'LAKES

Let Sweet Chocolate Flavors With Hints Of Almond Wrap You In A Blanket Of Warmth This Winter. Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Amaretto And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Is Made From Exotic Ingredients, Including Dutch-processed Cocoa And Madagascar Vanilla, Offering A Unique And Decadent Taste, Perfect For Sharing With Loved Ones.

Beth C.
Spring Lake, NC
I'm not a coffee drinker but sometimes on the cold mornings I really want a cup of hot chocolate. One day I decided to try this & I fell in love! This is quite possibly the best flavored hot chocolate ever! A must try for anyone who likes the taste of Amaretto.
Alyssa B.
letty m.
Jacksonville, FL
This hot cocoa mix is not the best for me I personally didn't like it. it was too thick and didn't taste like hot chocolate to me.