BeveragesPowdered MixesHot ChocolateLand O'Lakes
Cocoa Classic Irish Creme & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix

Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Irish Creme & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix

by Land O'Lakes

No Need For A Passport, Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Irish Creme And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Brings The Flavors Of The Emerald Isle To You. Experience A Smooth And Creamy Beverage That Boasts Hints Of Dutch-processed Cocoa And Madagascar Vanilla In Every Sip.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Irish Creme & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix!
Heather  L.
Burton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hot cocoa for the adults. Every year we buy the big variety pack at Sam’s club and each unique flavor is rich, velvety smooth and just the perfect amount of sweetness.
Kristina B.
Reading, PA
This hot cocoa is absolutely delicious. The irish creme flavor is perfect in a cocoa. It is smooth and creamy.
Denise  F.
Beacon Falls, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite like drinking a thin mint cookie. Dissolve easy add a splash of milk and it is the best
Manya T.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
[product:stop-&-shop] It’s the best hocho for mixing only with water in my dorm. I only have a teapot in my dorm so I can’t boil milk but this already has milk powder. I get it at stop and shop by my school and it’s often on sale.
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Calling all cocoa connoisseurs and book lovers! Classic Irish Cream takes your hot cocoa to the next level! This one is so good you’re going to need a supersized mug so you can shamelessly make 2 packets at a time (and read an extra chapter or two without running out of hot cocoa - you’re welcome!)
Teresa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is tasty. My kids love it. They actually bargain with each other on who could have the last one. Super easy to make and I think the price of this is fair.
Linda C.
Hagerstown, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yum!!! Tastes great with a shot of real Irish cream too. This is a great drink for those great winter snowy days.
Jenny M.
Dallas, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Irish Creme & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix so much!!! It's by far the best packet mix I've had, and I'm a cocoa fanatic so I've tried them all. I love the individual packets for convenience but would like if they offered this in a bulk container.
rory D.
Kingston, NH
I would give it 10 stars if I could it is so delicious. I have tried many hot chocolates before but never any this good.
Ann B.
Latta
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A mint/chocolate treat for sure. A very true and delightful mint flavor. The chocolate is delicious and rich. A creamy delight in a warm drink for the chocolate/mint lovers!

Looking for your answer?