BY LAND O'LAKES #19 in Cocoa

Smooth Till The Very Last Drop, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix May Be Your New Favorite Treat.

Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "It's delicious with a cinnamon stick and some chocolate whipped cream next to the fire.." in 1 review
  • "However, the creamier the hot chocolate, the better in my opinion, so try it both ways to see what you enjoy the best." in 1 review
Talitha M.
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
There used to be a coffee shop in my town that served amazing white hot chocolate and they went out of business after just a couple years. My parents were friends with the owners so I got a container of it for Christmas one year. After that, I figured I was just out of luck. Until I discovered LandOLakes. This is good. Really good. Like I-don't-share-with-anyone good.
Lauren C.
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
Really not a huge fan of this one. The flavor is lack-luster and I didn't find that id dissolved very easily. I'd recommend sticking with the French Vanilla or something like that. It's just too... thin, I guess is the best word without sounding too "science-y".
Megan S.
Frostburg, MD
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
I originally only wanted the French vanilla as I'm not a big white chocolate fan. I bought this one by accident one day and wow. So creamy with the right hint of flavor. I immediately went back and bought the rest that were available. This is my go to drink of choice.
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
I never thought I would ever like White Chocolate, and especially not as hot cocoa! I was wrong! In fact, I will never go back to regular hot cocoa again. It is so creamy and rich, it reminds me of the hot cocoa my grandma used to make!
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: Cocoa Classics Arctic White Case Pack 48 Sku-Pas915409 1.25 oz more...
I tried this once and I was actually shocked. It had really good flavor . I would recommend drinking it with milk to make it thicker which I like better. I haven't been able to find this in stores but when I do, I would for sure buy again
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Cocoa more...
Not one of my favorites sad to say. I wanted to like it, I was hoping to like it. The taste fell flat, I thought it would be intense flavoring I dont know why I did I just did and it fell short. I will not purchase this product again.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
This is an alright flavor but I love the brand I got the single packaging with caramel and whip topping it was really good. The brand is very inexpensive and an amazing product I'd recommend to anyone that likes white chocolate cocoa
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
Big fan of white chocolate anything and when I do share this my family thinks its amazing! you can make it with milk or water, try it with whip cream and a chocolate drizzle, who needs a coffee house when you can make it at home
Jessica R.
Dunbar, WV
Who would have ever thought white hot chocolate...? Its delicious and the flavor is so creamy. The arctic white is one of the best Land O lakes Hot chocolates next to the rasberry hot chocolate. The Land of Lakes brand is the best I have ever had infact ... Im going to make me a cup now....decisions...white, mint, rasberry or carmel...MMMmm I think I'll mix rasberry and carmel!
Molly O.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Cocoa more...
This is one of the only white chocolate hot chocolate powders that I know of, so it's automatically good in my book. But it's delicious. It's perfect when you want something hot and creamy but don't want regular hot chocolate. Also, it's phenomenal with Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur.
Mallorie F.
Is this thick or does it come out watery?
Jackie S.
I love white chocolate. is this a good white hot chocolate or is the flavor more muted?
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I find this - in store?! I have been looking for a good white chocolate cocoa and I cannot seem to find any! Thanks (:
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
This sounds delicious, being alergic to chocolate white chocolate is all I can enjoy. Where can I find this? Either locally or online
matthew c.
Where are you guys finding this?