BY LAND O'LAKES #24 in Cocoa

Smooth Till The Very Last Drop, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix May Be Your New Favorite Treat.

Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "It's delicious with a cinnamon stick and some chocolate whipped cream next to the fire.." in 1 review
  • "However, the creamier the hot chocolate, the better in my opinion, so try it both ways to see what you enjoy the best." in 1 review
Lisa P.
Peyton, CO
Review for: Cocoa more...
My favorite hot cocoa - it's so good with a little heavy whipping cream added for extra richness and sometimes I add a spoon full to my morning coffee instead of sugar! So Good
Ryan J.
I got this in a sample package on clearance my local grocery store and decided to try it. It tastes like liquid white chocolate. If you like white chocolate then great, you're in for a treat. I found it to be a little overwhelming.
Bethany F.
Warwick, RI
This hot cocoa is so good. It's difficult to find a white chocolate hot cocoa mix in the stores so I always pick this up when I see it. Good as hot cocoa or mixed in with your coffee.
Danielle W.
Review for: Cocoa more...
This is a favorite in my house. Everyone loves it! It has a really smooth flavor, almost like warm milk, and is great on cold days, or even just when you want to curl up on the couch and watch a movie. It's also surprisingly good iced (either crushed, blended ice or just poured over regular ice), which is hard to find in a cocoa.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
Review for: Cocoa more...
By far the BEST white cocoa we've tried. My husband is allergic to cocoa beans, but can have white chocolate. He loves this cocoa. It has the best flavor of all white cocoa we've tried, and that list is more than a few! On top of that, it's rich, creamy, and not sickeningly sweet. I also buy their chocolate cocoa mix because it's the best I've found.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
If you have not had this, you are missing out! It is so decadent and delicious! Even my husband likes it and he hates chocolate! It is a perfect drink for the holiday season and would make a lovely stocking gift! We sometimes stir our with a candy cane to get the peppermint flavor! This is a must try!
Brittany L.
Review for: Cocoa more...
Finding a white hot chocolate mix is no easy task. But land o' lakes has got you covered. This makes a creamy, delicious cup of white hot chocolate every single time. If you are looking for something just a bit different from your normal cup of hot cocoa, try this. You won't be disappointed!
Brittany A.
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
Personally, I have fallen in love with this stuff after purchasing it on a whim in the grocery store. The "arctic white" flavor is authentic to white chocolate. It says you do not need to make it with milk. However, the creamier the hot chocolate, the better in my opinion, so try it both ways to see what you enjoy the best.
Katina P.
Starkville, MS
This is the best hot chocolate I have ever had in my life! It's so smooth, creamy and rich and I had no problem paying a little more for it because it was just that good. I drank it all last winter, but I'm so disappointed because it seems to be so hard to find now. I've checked every store in town, no one carries it anymore and it's too overpriced online. So disappointed!
Staci W.
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
This hot chocolate is amazing!! I drink a packet every morning and every night. I have a medical condition that causes me to be in pain and I honestly drink a packet and I feel better. It's so good. My 2 year old likes it too. When I find these I buy a lot of them.
Mallorie F.
Is this thick or does it come out watery?
Jackie S.
I love white chocolate. is this a good white hot chocolate or is the flavor more muted?
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I find this - in store?! I have been looking for a good white chocolate cocoa and I cannot seem to find any! Thanks (:
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
This sounds delicious, being alergic to chocolate white chocolate is all I can enjoy. Where can I find this? Either locally or online
matthew c.
Where are you guys finding this?