BY LAND O'LAKES #31 in Cocoa

Smooth Till The Very Last Drop, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix May Be Your New Favorite Treat.

Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "It's delicious with a cinnamon stick and some chocolate whipped cream next to the fire.." in 1 review
  • "However, the creamier the hot chocolate, the better in my opinion, so try it both ways to see what you enjoy the best." in 1 review
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Cocoa more...
I wasn't sure what to think about white hot chocolate, but this is so smooth and delicious. It mixed into the milk or water perfectly-- no clumps! If you're looking to mix up your hot chocolate, you've got to try this white hot chocolate.
Megan M.
Cowen, WV
Review for: Cocoa more...
If you have never tried this white hot chocolate before, stop what you are doing and go buy some right this second!! It is so smooth and frothy and amazing! (Use milk to make it. Youll thank me later! )
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Cocoa Mix Clsc Arctic White (Pack of 12) more...
I love this white hot chocolate, and unlike some of the other reviews, I do like mine made with milk. Water's fine, too, but milk makes it so much creamier. Add some whipped cream vodka and you're set! Yes people your girl needs relaxation time here and there.
Jaycee L.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Cocoa more...
I am not a huge chocolate lover, so this Land O Lakes Arctic white cocoa is perfect for me! I love the fact that it's not too sweet and can be made with milk or water and still taste delicious and warm me inside
Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I will definitely give this product a 5 star rating, because you will be sad once you've finished the last drop. This hot cocoa taste like a creamy and rick white chocolate and smells amazing. If you are looking for a warm and tasty treat to bundle up and drink during the winter look no further. You've found it!
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
This is one of my favorite kinds of hot chocolate! I love that Land O'Lakes has so many different flavors, the Arctic White is my favorite. I love white chocolate! I also love the caramel and the raspberry flavors. Land O'Lakes hot chocolates are always so good and creamy.
Christine F.
Aberdeen, MD
Review for: Cocoa Mix Clsc Arctic White (Pack of 12) more...
I am so glad I stumbled upon thus product. I used to get the white chocolate hot chocolate from dunkin donuts and then they stopped making it. This white chocolate hot chocolate is even better then what DD had. It's so creamy.
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Cocoa more...
Sweet, just the way I like it! Super rich and creamy. It's a bit pricey but for the amount of powder that comes with it, you'll be smitten. White hot chocolate is my fave!
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
Review for: Cocoa more...
So yummy! (If you like white chocolate) it's a little odd at first if you're only used to chocolate, but I loved it! I also used it in my coffee to make my own white mocha. Great price and I always recommend this to others!
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
Artic White, made with a little bit of unflavored powdered creamer mixed in & then topped off with some French Vanilla creamer is the perfect end, or start, to a day up in the White Mountains!
Mallorie F.
Is this thick or does it come out watery?
Jackie S.
I love white chocolate. is this a good white hot chocolate or is the flavor more muted?
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I find this - in store?! I have been looking for a good white chocolate cocoa and I cannot seem to find any! Thanks (:
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
This sounds delicious, being alergic to chocolate white chocolate is all I can enjoy. Where can I find this? Either locally or online
matthew c.
Where are you guys finding this?