BY LAND O'LAKES #24 in Cocoa

Smooth Till The Very Last Drop, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix May Be Your New Favorite Treat.

Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "It's delicious with a cinnamon stick and some chocolate whipped cream next to the fire.." in 1 review
  • "However, the creamier the hot chocolate, the better in my opinion, so try it both ways to see what you enjoy the best." in 1 review
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Would prefer swiss miss more for hot cocoa, but land o lakes has other good products, i just dont like their hot cocoa
Emily R.
Review for: Cocoa more...
Delicious! Has perfect amounts of chocolate flavor. It is creamier than most other brands too. The price is also great!
April H.
Saucier, MS
Land o'lakes arctic white hot cocoa is delicious and warms me up on a cold evening. The flavor is delicious and smooth.
Maranda C.
Review for: Cocoa more...
Some good stuff I just don't find the flavor too strong and I like mine strong so I add two packs and a little milk .
Andrea M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Cocoa more...
I put a couple scoops of this in my coffee cup to make my own white chocolate mocha. I won't have coffee without it .
Cecilia A.
I absolutely love the flavor of this hot cocoa and I believe that any fan of white chocolate would love this product.
Victoria J.
Redding, CA
Recently tried white hot chocolate and it's amazing! I added a pump of peppermint and it was like Christmas in a cup!
Mary P.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Cocoa more...
I love Land O Lakes got cocoa! It's very rich and creamy, almost like it's home-made, plus there's a huge variety!
Rocky M.
Fairfield, OH
Review for: Cocoa Mix Clsc Arctic White (Pack of 12) more...
The chocolate is great and not too heavy. Just the sweet enough and warms up well for a winter cup of hot chocolate
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
I really enjoyed this product because of its great taste and chocolate cocoa flavor in a white chocolate version!!
Mallorie F.
Is this thick or does it come out watery?
Jackie S.
I love white chocolate. is this a good white hot chocolate or is the flavor more muted?
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I find this - in store?! I have been looking for a good white chocolate cocoa and I cannot seem to find any! Thanks (:
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
This sounds delicious, being alergic to chocolate white chocolate is all I can enjoy. Where can I find this? Either locally or online
matthew c.
Where are you guys finding this?