BY LAND O'LAKES #31 in Cocoa

Smooth Till The Very Last Drop, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix May Be Your New Favorite Treat.

Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "It's delicious with a cinnamon stick and some chocolate whipped cream next to the fire.." in 1 review
  • "However, the creamier the hot chocolate, the better in my opinion, so try it both ways to see what you enjoy the best." in 1 review
Angelica S.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Cocoa more...
again use this for children, they don't need the best of everything, plus this doesn't get them super amped up. it's a good fix
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is too sweet in my opinion. I prefer the classic hot chocolate but if you like really sweet drinks this might be for you.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Cocoa more...
This is great in coffee to make a mock lattia and you can even add extra chocolate to it and man what a hot chocolate it makes
Eman H.
Review for: Cocoa Mix Clsc Arctic White (Pack of 12) more...
Great for winter. So yummy and chocolatier than anything I’ve ever had.  Made it with milk instead of water.  Makes it creamier
Taelor W.
Richmond, VA
This is my absolute favorite white chocolate, hot chocolate mix! I love adding a drop of almond or peppermint extract to it!
Nicholas J.
Chatsworth
Review for: Cocoa Mix Clsc Arctic White (Pack of 12) more...
This creamer is just what I need to boost myself up in the morning it helps me get through the day at least ten times better
Teresa S.
Review for: Cocoa more...
White hot chickadee is great for those days when you want to have something sweet but the heaviness of chocolate is too much
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
I really like this cocoa it taste so good and smooth I was told about it by a friend now it will be a staple in my household
Danielle C.
Review for: Cocoa more...
I love White Chocolate...

But not all white chocolate is created equal. I tried this and fell in love. It's great tasting!!!
January G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my go to when I want White Chocolate flavored cocoa. I love the flavor and smoothness of this drink. Very comforting.
Mallorie F.
Is this thick or does it come out watery?
Jackie S.
I love white chocolate. is this a good white hot chocolate or is the flavor more muted?
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I find this - in store?! I have been looking for a good white chocolate cocoa and I cannot seem to find any! Thanks (:
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
This sounds delicious, being alergic to chocolate white chocolate is all I can enjoy. Where can I find this? Either locally or online
matthew c.
Where are you guys finding this?