BY LAND O'LAKES #16 in Cocoa

Smooth Till The Very Last Drop, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix May Be Your New Favorite Treat.

Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "However, the creamier the hot chocolate, the better in my opinion, so try it both ways to see what you enjoy the best." in 1 review
  • "It's delicious with a cinnamon stick and some chocolate whipped cream next to the fire.." in 1 review
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite hot cocoa to have. I love the white chocolate flavor. I usually mix mine with milk to get a rich and smooth flavor.
Megan M.
Review for: Cocoa more...
Land o lakes is the best hot chocolate mix ever. It's rich and creamy and I don't even need milk to make it as rich as I like it. Best.
Kate M.
Barboursville, VA
This right here is my FAVORITE of all time hot chocolate flavors. It is so delicious that I could drink it every day in place of coffee
Yovelah E.
Las Cruces
Review for: Cocoa Mix Clsc Arctic White (Pack of 12) more...
This is the only hot chocolate my mom would get us. Compared to other brands it just doesn't even add up. Always go with land o lakes
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
So yummy like white chocolate version of hot cocoa I'm usually not too much a fan of white chocolate but this is incredibly delicious
Chelsea W.
Talk about a twist on hot chocolate, this is DELICIOUS! If you like White Chocolate, this will be your new favorite Winter drink!
Natalia V.
Review for: Cocoa more...
Chocolate espumoso de gran calidad muy rico y rinde bastante porque no se necesita muchas cucharadas del chocolate para saborizar
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Cocoa Mix Clsc Arctic White (Pack of 12) more...
Cute concept and cure idea ... Wil always love purchasing is at the store and always reasonably priced and always in stock
Jade S.
I absolutely love this hot choclate!!! I normally hate white chocolate but I absolutely love this got chocolate. It is to die for
Angelica S.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Cocoa more...
again use this for children, they don't need the best of everything, plus this doesn't get them super amped up. it's a good fix
Mallorie F.
Is this thick or does it come out watery?
Jackie S.
I love white chocolate. is this a good white hot chocolate or is the flavor more muted?
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I find this - in store?! I have been looking for a good white chocolate cocoa and I cannot seem to find any! Thanks (:
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
This sounds delicious, being alergic to chocolate white chocolate is all I can enjoy. Where can I find this? Either locally or online
matthew c.
Where are you guys finding this?