BY LAND O'LAKES #23 in Cocoa

Smooth Till The Very Last Drop, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix May Be Your New Favorite Treat.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It's delicious with a cinnamon stick and some chocolate whipped cream next to the fire.." in 1 review
  • "However, the creamier the hot chocolate, the better in my opinion, so try it both ways to see what you enjoy the best." in 1 review
Raimi B.
Bronx, NY
This is so freaking good. It has a really good flavor and it really refreshes me. When I'm hungry I just drink this and everything . Is perfect.
Audrey A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
I really like this flavor! It's robust and very different from other flavors around. It mixes easily and pairs nice with some hot (almond) milk.
Charity C.
Mobile, AL
My kids love this twist on hot cocoa...I sprinkle with sprinkles and top with whipped cream this cocoa is delicious with a peppermint stick also
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
No no absolutely no I didn't like this I do like white chocolate and this was way to fake. It was chalk tasting I actually threw the box away
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a really good cocoa! It's so smooth and creamy! This is actually the only cocoa mix I buy during the holidays. It's so refreshing!
Melanie S.
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa is amazing and I wish I could find a bigger size of this hot chocolate becasue it's just that good
Anne L.
Jetersville
Review for: Cocoa Mix Clsc Arctic White (Pack of 12) more...
Wonderful flavor, great for holidays or when you just want to relax with a warm cup of cocoa, which is anytime! Great flavor, great value.
Caity A.
Connersville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
Omg! This is so so delicious! If you haven't tried yet do it asap! I like to break pieces of a Hershey bar off and melt into it. So good!
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very good hot coco mix! I buy the individual packets and they are the perfect serving size. Super affordable and can be found everywhere.
Megan M.
Review for: Cocoa more...
Land o lakes is the best hot chocolate mix ever. It's rich and creamy and I don't even need milk to make it as rich as I like it. Best.
Mallorie F.
Is this thick or does it come out watery?
Jackie S.
I love white chocolate. is this a good white hot chocolate or is the flavor more muted?
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I find this - in store?! I have been looking for a good white chocolate cocoa and I cannot seem to find any! Thanks (:
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
This sounds delicious, being alergic to chocolate white chocolate is all I can enjoy. Where can I find this? Either locally or online
matthew c.
Where are you guys finding this?