BY LAND O'LAKES #19 in Cocoa

Smooth Till The Very Last Drop, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix May Be Your New Favorite Treat.

Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "However, the creamier the hot chocolate, the better in my opinion, so try it both ways to see what you enjoy the best." in 1 review
  • "It's delicious with a cinnamon stick and some chocolate whipped cream next to the fire.." in 1 review
Yuli G.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: Cocoa Mix Clsc Arctic White (Pack of 12) more...
is good product. just buy it once to taste its flavor. it's good and more with hot milk. comes in practical packaging to use only what is needed.
Brittany M.
Elkin, NC
Review for: Cocoa more...
This is my favorite hot cocoa mix. It's rich and tastes amazing. I wish they made larger containers of this because everyone at home loves this stuff.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
This is hands down my favorite hot chocolate. It's sweet and rich and creamy. It mixes well, but make sure your water is very hot for it to dissolve
Kathryn B.
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
We got this as a gift for Christmas and i am just now trying it, i think it was just okay, maybe the other chocolate mixes they have would be better?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
This hot chocolate is my fave! I prefer white chocolate over milk any day. A cup of white hot cocoa, bowl of pretzels and netflix.. perfect night.
Kayla G.
Sault Ste. Marie
Review for: Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Hot Cocoa Mix Arctic White - (1 Box/6 Packs) more...
The best hot chocolate hands down. Full of flavor and rich. Artic white is my favorite. It tastes like a melted marshmallow with a cool hint to it.
Patricia S.
Kingsbury, TX
I've tried once. I like to add to my coffee for added flavor. Mixes well and gives a nice flavor and possibly will try more variations of flavors.
Taryn S.
I bought this once 3 years ago and Always bought since then. I use it when I make recipes. I drink all the time. I always tell everyone to try it.
Jennifer B.
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: Cocoa more...
My favorite hot drink, and now that fall is back I am probably having one every day =)
I've always loved vanilla flavors even more then chocolate
Audrey A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
I really like this flavor! It's robust and very different from other flavors around. It mixes easily and pairs nice with some hot (almond) milk.
Mallorie F.
Is this thick or does it come out watery?
Jackie S.
I love white chocolate. is this a good white hot chocolate or is the flavor more muted?
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I find this - in store?! I have been looking for a good white chocolate cocoa and I cannot seem to find any! Thanks (:
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
This sounds delicious, being alergic to chocolate white chocolate is all I can enjoy. Where can I find this? Either locally or online
matthew c.
Where are you guys finding this?