BY LAND O'LAKES #24 in Cocoa

Smooth Till The Very Last Drop, Land O Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix May Be Your New Favorite Treat.

Land O'Lakes Cocoa Classic Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "It's delicious with a cinnamon stick and some chocolate whipped cream next to the fire.." in 1 review
  • "However, the creamier the hot chocolate, the better in my opinion, so try it both ways to see what you enjoy the best." in 1 review
Mollie C.
waterbury
Review for: Cocoa more...
Makes a creamy cup of hot chocolate especially with half milk and half water. More chocolate flavor than other hot cocoa mixes. The price was higher than I expected but has lasted quite a while.
Allison W.
Marion, IL
Review for: Cocoa more...
I love Land O'Lakes Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix! I am a huge fan of white chocolate, and I haven't found any other brand that makes white chocolate hot cocoa! It's rich and delicious! Perfect for a cold night inside!
Nicole P.
san angelo, TX
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
For a twist on a classic reach for this. It is the most velvety, creamy hot chocolate. If you're over 21 try mixing it with rum chata. It's a great winter warmer.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Review for: Land O Lakes Classic Arctic White Cocoa, 1.25 oz, 12ct more...
I'm not a white chocolate fan when it comes to eating it so I figured I wouldn't like this cocoa but it was actually surprisingly tasty. It was nice for a change anyway.
Amber D.
Silver City, NM
I'll admit, I've never used this before. I didn't even know this existed before it popped up on Influenster, but dear sweet goodness, it is now my life's goal to find this and bathe in it. 😍😍😍
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Land O'Lakes® Cocoa Classics® Arctic White Hot Cocoa Mix 9.54 oz. Box more...
Being a fan of white chocolate mocha, I love this cocoa mix with or without coffee! A smooth, sweet, velvety rich flavor. I highly recommend to all who enjoy white chocolate
Alexis M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love adding this mix to consume the holidays! I do not usually like white chocolate except this land o lakes mix. Goes great with a holiday cookie or in a holiday basket.
Cynthia O.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Cocoa more...
This did not taste how I expected. Not like white chocolate at all more of like that fake plastic taste. I used it once and do not want to give it another try
Amber B.
This stuff is okay if u modify it for you. It says to mix with water, yuck, don't do it. Mix it with milk and about twice the amount of powder it tells you to.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
Review for: Cocoa Mix Clsc Arctic White (Pack of 12) more...
I'm obsessed with white chocolate. I'm obsessed with hot chocolate. Someone out there blessed me with a glorious pairing of the two. Thank you Land o Lakes
Mallorie F.
Is this thick or does it come out watery?
Jackie S.
I love white chocolate. is this a good white hot chocolate or is the flavor more muted?
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I find this - in store?! I have been looking for a good white chocolate cocoa and I cannot seem to find any! Thanks (:
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
This sounds delicious, being alergic to chocolate white chocolate is all I can enjoy. Where can I find this? Either locally or online
matthew c.
Where are you guys finding this?