BY LAND O'LAKES

Whether You're Looking For The Finishing Touch To Your Cheeseburger Or Your Breakfast Sandwich, Colby And Monterey Jack Cheese Come Together In Perfect Harmony, Both In Flavor And In Color, In Land O Lakes® Co-jack® Sliced Cheese.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
Lindo Lake makes the best stuff ever. My grandma that has been using their stuff for years, nothing but goodness. I love their sweet butter and this cheese is really good. You get the rich taste from each item and I never feel like it's too salty.
Danielle L.
Haworth, NJ
I really do like all kinds of Land O Lakes cheese. I love this cheese on my sandwiches. I can mix it with ham, turkey, baloney, anything. I love my cheese thin and these are always perfectly sliced so that it isn't too much cheese on the sandwich, but just enough.
Sierra B.
Martinsburg
This is so good it has a great flavor and its smooth and they have these singles for like lunches. My mom first introduced them to me the are affordable and its healthy
Stacia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Land o lakes is pretty available to me since I'm in Minnesota, so I always get it when it's on sale over Kraft because local! But I do love their Colby jack cheese!
Destiny R.
Madisonville, TN
I am a very picky person about my cheese, most cheeses are sour tasting, but this cheese has a good flavor and is very easy to chew. this cheese is my favorite brand.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
These are so good - Nice creamy texture, and great flavor. I LOVE colby jack, but sometimes you can't taste the different flavors in there. With this particular brand, you definitely can. Also, the price is pretty great. I do have some trouble finding this in stores, however.
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
Cheese is life. Cheese is amazing. I could eat cheese everyday, and I suffer from lactose intolerance, so that says something ha. But, on a serious note, this cheese is the best. Flavorful and tasty. Affordable and well worth the buy. Recommend to any cheese lover 👌🏻
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I love, love, love me some cheese! We eat a lot of cheese in our house, and we buy all brands. Land O'Lakes is a favorite, and Colby Jack flavor is a big favorite. This cheese has a lot of flavor. It may be a little pricier than some other brands, but it is totally worth it. Omg, I'm totally drooling thinking about it right now.
Emily V.
El Paso, TX
I like the flavor and consistency of this cheese. The only thing I didn't like is the number of slices. For what you pay, you should get more slices. For the same price, you can get almost twice as much in block cheese.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I like buying this quantity of cheese. The Colby flavor is good with crackers or can be shredded up. The price is reasonable and it can be found at most grocery stores . I will buy this tasty cheese in the future .