BY LAND O'LAKES

Where simple goodness begins.® see more...

Donna M.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
This is an absolutely exquisite cheese product! These are just the right portion size some range from 9200 cal each. So if you're craving that small little bit of dairy this totally works it's great for on the go and for travel and just for a snack. I can eat this one little portion with an apple or some type of fruit and I'm very full and satisfied. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
South Gate, CA
I really like these Land O Lakes single serving snack packs but sometimes opening them is a bit tricky. The Colby Jack blend is delicious as a mid to late day snack as I'm at my desk most of the day. I buy these Land O Lakes snack packs at my local Wal-mart.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Foodie Expert
I buy these cheeses as a snack as a part of my diet. They taste good and seem to be healthy, but all I can recall on the nutrition is the carbs. I have cheese sticks from Aldi that i prefer. These are still a good option when I don't want to drive to Aldi.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Foodie Expert
These are so good and I love dairy like so much. I buy them at Walmart because I notice that's where it is the cheapest. I love these for long trips I put them in the cooler and eat them as snacks because they are my favorite cheese.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
State Center, IA
I love these. I always crave cheese for some reason and this is just the right amount that I can take anywhere with me. However it is like 5 dollars for this little package, so I often buy a different brand and cut my own slices.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I buy these little cheeses to put in our lunches and we just grab one for a snack at home. My son loves these so much that I have to stop him from eating two at a time.
Allie K.
Allie K.
This cheese is so good! It is very creamy and the bars are a great size. They are perfect for a snack or to pack in a lunch. I would recommend to anyone!
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
Foodie Expert
I think this is the only brand i will buy this type of cheese in. its pretty good i usually use it for cook outs
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
Great tasting cheese in a convenient, portion controlled, snack size. Perfect with a few nuts and some craisins
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Denton, TX
Es perfecto para votante es muy rico cremoso y fácil de encontrar esta displnible en gran variedad y precios