BY LAND O'LAKES

Rich, Creamy, Natural Cheese That's Ready When You Are. With A Blend Of Colby And Monterey Jack, Land O Lakes Co-jack Snack Cheese Is Individually Wrapped, Perfect For Tossing Into The Kids' Lunch Boxes Or Enjoying As An Afternoon Snack.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

Hillary 💕.
Southampton, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite snack cheese! They taste so yummy and creamy. Compared to other snack cheese the price for these are great. I buy these all the time and will continue to buy these! I recommend this brand to my friends and family.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
Colby jack cheese is our favorite type in our house and this snack provides just enough in every bite!! We always need something snack size like this that isn’t too filling. And it’s a little bit of a Hale their option than chips or something like that.
Abha N.
Maryville, MO
High in protein and delicious. One of the little pieces works as a great snack and keeps you going till your next meal. Whenever I’m having a long day and don’t have time for multiple meals, this keeps me going.
Lisa P.
Moosic
i always buy these. i love the taste and the packaging and how you can just grab one as a snack. they’re all separately packed so it’s easy to take to lunch if you want too. i would definitely recommend and am buying again.
Reagan A.
Pittsburg
Having these in the fridge definitely result in my roommate teasing me about my cheese addiction. As annoying as it may be, it is so worth it. It is the perfect portion size to quench my craving and it is so easy to take on the go. While I believe this is probably the reason I have put on a pound or two recently, I find it to be totally worth it.
Theresa A.
These are my favorite cheese snacks. One package is 90 cal so it is easy to figure into your daily diet when you are watching your weight. They taste great and are a filling a snack. I recommend buying a bag of these.
Katie O.
Morris, AL
LOVE THESE SO MUCH! They are the best for when you just want a little healthy snack throughout the day. When I moved off in college, I always made sure I had room for these in my tiny little fridge! Very yummy!
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
This is my favorite snack. Pretty low in calories and filing to be one cheese square. It's a creamy, delicious cheese. I buy two bags at a time they go so fast around my house and I bring them to work!
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Easy to grab. Whole family enjoys the convenience of grab and go. It’s pricier than the other brands but worth the money. Taste so much better. I purchased at my local Safeway, but i have purchased at Raley’s as well.
Giselle M.
Jacksonville, Fl
I love them. Im not sure why they taste better than the entire cheese but I cant get enough of them. They are just my every day little snack if I want something fast. II definitely recommend trying it if you havent already