BY LAND O'LAKES #43 in Dips & Spreads

Perfectly Paired With Classic Toast, Spread On A Warm English Muffin Or French Toast, Or Even Stirred Into Hot Cereal For An Extra-special Kiss Of Sweetness. An Unforgettable Breakfast Flavor For Kids And A Walk Down Memory Lane For Adults, Land O Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread Is Truly Delicious In Every Way. Cinnamon And Sugar Are Blended With Our Creamy Butter Spread For The Right Balance Of Sweet And Savory.

Cream, Sugar, Canola Oil, Water, Cinnamon, Salt, Citric Acid.

Tara B.
This is so delicious! I have a hard time trying to find it, I've only been able to find it in Walmart. It spreads great! Taste delicious on bagels & sweet potatoes. Highly recommend & would buy again!
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this cinnamon sugar spread! It's very tasty and not too sweet! It's a bit pricey, However; it's all natural! I purchased it at Walmart but it can be found at most major grocery chains. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again, however if you want to save some money just mix some cinnamon and sugar into you own favorite butter or margarine spread!
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This butter is perfect for a bagel or I even like putting a dollop of it on a sweet potato for dinner. The cinnamon to butter is a wonderful ratio and its not too salt or sweet. definitely my favorite and I will be getting more and recommending others do the same as well
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
This stuff is pure perfection. It is the right blend of sugary sweetness and bold cinnamon. This spread works wonders on toast. It's become a major part of my breakfast (and whenever I'm craving a sweet snack). Recommend!
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This is so delicious on warm toast! When I was little my mom would always make me buttered toast and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top but now they have it in one product. Its not as good as the original way my mom made it but still very good.
Elise E.
Boston, MA
This spread across some toasted sourdough bread is my favourite treat. The taste is very sweet and a little spicey. The texture is also always soft and spreadable. You can take take it right out the fridge and use it without waiting for it to warm up
Kaylee H.
My husband Loves this butter. If you've ever been to Texas Roadhouse, this is as close as it gets to their cinnamon butter. Great on toast, bagels, even pancakes and waffles!
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
Smooth and delicious as expected from land o lakes. i eat this on occasion when i really want to spice up my morning. the hubby love it on pancakes i can hardly get him to eat pancakes without it
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
I love Land O Lakes butter, it is all we use in my house. The Cinnamon Sugar has a light taste, not overpowering at all, and goes great on toast, pancakes and bagels.
Ashley E.
Fargo, ND
I grew up eating cinnamon toast and the flavor of this butter reminds me of that. You can also mix it in with some cooked carrots and you've got a delicious side dish!
Madeline M.
miami, FL
Any recipe suggestion?
Leann D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Is this good for any recipes?
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What do you guys use Land O Lakes cinnamon sugar butter for?
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
Is this really better than making your own cinnamon sugar butter spread?