Land O'Lakes Chocolate Supreme Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Cecilia A.Land O'Lakes Chocolate Supreme Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Indira H.

BY LAND O'LAKES #43 in Cocoa

Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Supreme Cocoa Mix Is The Ultimate Hot Cocoa, Richer In Chocolate Flavor Than A Regular Chocolate Hot Cocoa, It's Time To Elevate Your Cocoa Experience.

Ava Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best hot cocoa you can get from giant eagle hands down. You can buy it in a little cardboard-ish box too for a better buy. Add some mini marshmallows and whipped cream and you’re set! Awesome!
Cecilia A.
Quite a bitter, semisweet hot coca which personally makes it a favorite of mine. I would much rather taste cocoa then loads of sugar and vanilla. I found these bad boys in single and multipack boxes for a great deal at my closest Safeway
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was a huge fan of this chocolatey hot cocoa. It has a great flavor. I thought it would be too chocolatey but it was perfect. We will definitely buy again. Highly recommend.
Liz R.
This hot chocolate powder is the best powder I have ever used! I normally stick to Swiss mountain or Nestle but I will definitely be making the switch now. The packets come in a perfect serving size. It makes it really convenient and easy for one person to make a quick cup of hot chocolate. It tastes so good and is not too rich that it's hard to drink. I mix mine with hot water and I haven't used milk yet but I plan on warming up some milk and using a packet of this hot chocolate to see how good it tastes.
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
These hold a special place in my heart because my family would buy these packets of hot chocolate when we were scraping pennies together. It’s been a while since I have had a Land O Lakes hot chocolate packet, but I remember always feeling so warm and at peace when drinking my hot cocoa. I recommend these with milk and a dash of vanilla coffee creamer. It makes your tummy feel full and such a warm bliss.
Kasey P.
San Antonio, TX
I am a hot chocolate expert and have tried them all I think. I always come back to this one, it is literally the best hot chocolate I have ever tried. I love it because you can just mix it with water and don't even have to worry about adding milk, definitely recommend!
Ashley S.
Ocean Springs, MS
A million years ago I had someone tell me that this product is good because Land-o-Lakes dehydrates actual milk. Then when you add water, it makes it way back to a milky drink. And you can tell. I never have milk to make "fancy" hot cocoa, but this always does the trick. Love this! It's especially good next to a campfire.
Ashley S.
These always make me feel so guilty - they taste SOOOO good but they're so full of artificial ingredients it's bothersome. If you're not one to care about that then by all means go for it, you wont be disappointed! Plus they're cheap so you can buy a packet of each flavor!
Makay S.
Corona, CA
I like to keep my hot cocoa classic, not all different kinds of flavors. so this is great! I've bought this one at SAMs Club and it comes with different flavors sometimes. The classic is my favorite but some of the other flavors can be really good!
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
This is my favorite classic hot chocolate. It's a bold chocolate and so creamy. The packaging can be sort of frustrating, as sometimes the "rip here" tab isn't in the right spot. I love this hot chocolate so much that I tell everyone about it. This flavor in particular is wonderful!
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Does anyone else love this stuff?
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
Does anyone know if they still make Land O'Lakes whipped cream?!? I haven't been able to find it in a year or 2. If so where can you buy it?
Kasi 🦉.
Granite City, IL
Who else loves to put mini marshmallows in their hot cocoa? 😊
Contessa V.
Strathroy, ON
Where can I find this in Canada? Is it affordable? Taste good?
Theresa E.
Las Vegas, NV
I have always purchased Land-O-Lakes single serving half-and-halfs becuase it was the ONLY brand that did not have hydrogenated oil. Same with their magerine. Is their Hot Cocoa also free of hydrogenated oil???

back