BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love this brand of cheese. This brand has been around for a very long time. The cheese is top quality, nice packaging. I enjoy eating this brand of cheese. We usually buy the bag with the individual use. So that way you can just grab one and not worry about overeating. I love all the flavors that I have tried.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
Great quality cheese for nachos lunches and more. It seems to be good product with good ingredients. Not a lot of fiillers. It compares great to other brands. The value is also good. For the price. I would recommend d this cheese. To others. For the price.
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
Sharp cheese is my absolute favorite to pair with a glass of red wine while whipping up dinner for my family ;) it's mommies little secret indulgence :) I'm so in love with Land o lakes creamy one of a kind cheese flavors that I always make sure we have at least 3 blocks in the fridge !
Adelle M.
Land o lakes definitely has a good brand of cheese! If I had a lot of money to spend on groceries I would buy this every time. It is very expensive but worth the buy. I love their flavors and they seem healthier too
Bailey H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This stuff is addictive. I used to slice this up and put it on everything. It's inexpensive and very flavorful. Probably not the healthiest thing you could eat (everything in moderation) but it tastes pretty darn good.
Katie C.
Driggs, ID
Cheese rocks. That's all I have to say. Land o lakes cheddar is pretty darn good, and affordable. I'd know - i'm a Wisconsinite! It's not my favorite, but it's pretty good for the price. Go cheese! Go cheddar!
Alejandra G.
Cudahy, CA
This brand brings back memories. This cheese became the reason why I love cheddar. Has an amazing taste to it and perfect for quesadillas or you can mix with mozzarella and/or pepper jack and you won't regret it.
Lola B.
Los Angeles
I mean look, you can't really go wrong with sharp cheddar cheese, but this brand is certainly no exception! It's my go-to. I could eat it with anything. Like I'm thinking about going out and buying some right now.
Jazzmin C.
Long Beach, CA
Someone say cheese pleas eto buy a chunk and grade it is always better than a bag that comes that way I cant help ot but to eat the cheese while Im cooking.
Debbie W.
Augusta, GA
I love this cheese. I always use this in my macaroni and cheese. I also use it for grill cheese sandwiches. It has a good flavor and it's not too strong.