BY LAND O'LAKES

Land o'lakes provides pure, fresh taste for people who strive to keep life uncomplicated and appreciate life's simple pleasures. see more...

• "Perfect for a quick snack and it is delicious!" in 1 review
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
My family eats a lot of cheese. We like to buy the blocks of land o lakes cheese to cut into cubes to top our salads and we give them to our kids to snack on. I also like the large blocks of cheese because it makes grating it easy for putting on tacos and melting on top of twice baked potatoes. The white cheddar has great flavor and is very creamy!
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Land o Lakes is our go-to cheese. It is great tasting. Sharp white is a wonderful snack. It melts well in mac and cheese without a lot of oily run-off. This is a staple in our house. Their baby swiss cheese in block form is also wonderful. Definitely stock your fridge with some.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I love me some cheese and crackers. And my ultimate favorite is white cheddar and it has to be extra sharp. I love the way it flakes off a little. It's buttery and full of flavor. Delicious. Great with more than just frackers. Enjoy on top chicken or in it! Or on nachos! Yum!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Tasty cheese, good for salad, nice addition to mac and cheese, not a great melter but goes nice with crackers for a snack. reasonably prices and stored correctly, lasts several weeks. nice bite to the flavor.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love white cheddar and anything land o lakes makes. Such a Good product and Good ingredients..always priced well and I've never been disappointed with anything I've gotten from this brand.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
My boyfriend loves this cheese it's the only brand he wants me to buy, he loves the cheddar and I do as well they also have other flavored that are great too
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Love this cheese. It has great flavor. I would recommend getting the block and cutting it the way you want. It is good value and has great flavor.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
This is my favorite cheese in the whole world! My family uses this for Mac and cheese and with pepperoni and crackers! It's a family favorite!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
This cheese is rich and buttery. It is great on crackers for a snack and a nice addition to mac and cheese . It is reasonably priced.
Ellen J.
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
I love cheese do much and so does my whole family. It's so yummy and very good for you. It always disappears so fast!!