BY LAND O'LAKES

Land o'lakes provides pure, fresh taste for people who strive to keep life uncomplicated and appreciate life's simple pleasures. see more...

• "Perfect for a quick snack and it is delicious!" in 1 review
Breeanne R.
I purchased this for my mom. (She's the cheese eater while I'm lactose intolerant so if I eat cheese I make it worth it.) I purchased this at Copps I believe? And she wasn't a fan. I ended up throwing it away the next time I was at her house.
Rachel M.
This is really okay. I consider myself a cheese snob, so I'm not a huge fan of buying brands like this. It's okay if you're on a budget and mixing it in with other ingredients but I don't
Think it's great plain
Neylis P.
One of my favorite brands for anything butter and cheese related. And is very affordable i always buy it at publix and i simply love it!!! I totally recommend if you want non expensive good tasting cheese
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Land o Lakes is our go-to cheese. It is great tasting. Sharp white is a wonderful snack. It melts well in mac and cheese without a lot of oily run-off. This is a staple in our house. Their baby swiss cheese in block form is also wonderful. Definitely stock your fridge with some.
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love white cheddar and anything land o lakes makes. Such a Good product and Good ingredients..always priced well and I've never been disappointed with anything I've gotten from this brand.
Stef P.
This cheese tastes super good, and it doesn't smell like feet. With this cheese you can make quesadillas or you can cook it with any food that goes with cheese.
Sophia M.
Love this cheese. It has great flavor. I would recommend getting the block and cutting it the way you want. It is good value and has great flavor.
Margaux M.
ithaca, NY
Love sharp cheddar cheese. Any cheese is good with me but this brand is definitely one of my favorites. I️ bought it at Wegmans, decent value.
Crystal H.
This cheese is rich and buttery. It is great on crackers for a snack and a nice addition to mac and cheese . It is reasonably priced.
B W.
Easy-to-use cheese. Good for mac & cheese, but extra sharp is preferable. Don't have much else to say about this dang cheese.