Land O'Lakes Cheddar Mild Yellow Cheese

by Land O'Lakes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Cheddar Mild Yellow Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
I use this on every time I make breakfast with egg . I like to have my breakfast cheesy and everyone likes it at home too
Good quality cheese! I use their cheese and butter and milk. My first choice usually. Great flavors and simple packaging
Apple Valley
My family goes through cheese A LOT! The cubed cheese last longer for us which is great and I️t taste just as delicious
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is delicious and so easy to use. My kids love their sandwiches with this cheese. The texture is so smooth is great
Monticello, AR
Love cheese. Especially this kind of cheese. Totally recommend this lovely taste and amazing for your stomach.
Brownsville, TX
No puede faltar el queso amarillo para comida sandwiches enchiladas y demas siempre listo en el refrigerador.
Apache, OK
Great cheese and better for you .you wo t be disappointed in this cheese its better for you and taste better
Brooklyn, NY
I love these cheese even my whole family.we trust on this brand. it tests very fresh and we just love it
Palisades Pk, NJ
Bought for my husband and he enjoyes cheddar cheese more than me. Used to make red lobster biscuits.
South Park, PA
This is by far my favorite cheese I could walk around the house with the whole block and eat it alone

Looking for your answer?