Land O'Lakes Cheddar Mild Yellow Cheese uploaded by leanna b.

BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Land O Lakes has very good, creamy cheese! I like using this cheese on my quesadillas and in my tacos! It's very melty and delicious. I usually prefer Sargentos, but this is a close second. It's perfect for cooking, baking, or just eating plain!
Rebecca P.
Cheddar cheese is always so good but this brand guarantee is great quality every time. This food is a staple in our household and you can pick it up at your local grocery store. Would definitely recommend to others
Jessica S.
Downey
Coming from a cheese lover, this brand is one of my favorites. It has the distinct cheddar taste but not too overpowering. It can be expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Rachelle A.
Jeannette, PA
Land O Lakes cheese is delicious and great quality. It adds a nice flavor to any sandwich. It is also great cut up and eaten as a snack with apple slices. It's very creamy and healthy. I only buy LoL cheeses from the deli case.
Madysen K.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Absolute favorite cheese of all time ! A grilled cheese isn't a grilled cheese with out Land o lakes ! I could sit and eat it by the Lund great flavor and texture
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I buy Land O Lakes chuncks and grade them to put on all kinds of stuff. Not sure how healthy it is, but I still enjoy it from time to time. It's pretty good. Creamy, smooth and melts great in Quasadillas. Land O Lake's butter is pretty great too! Great for baking!
Vee S.
Marietta , GA
I usually put this out with different crackers for guest when entertaining. It's a great snack as well as an appetizer until dinner is served. Again like many cheeses it can be costly. I love strong cheddar flavor and they also have white cheddar.
Candice J.
I love buying this cheese when I want fresh shredded cheese for a dish I am making. Ive purchased this many times at a couple different stores. I will continue to buy this because of its great taste.
Lisa G.
This is a great tasting cheese , sharp but not too sharp for your taste buds, it's actually a mild flavored cheese I love it sliced thin with crackers and grapes to compliment
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
Although I cannot have dairy due to my health problems but my family absolutely love Land O'Lakes cheese, we always get it for the kids especially to snack on while we hike!