Land O'Lakes Chedarella Semisoft Cheese uploaded by Jamie S.

BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
 This is a very good cheese it is my first time trying it but I don't regret it because it turned out to taste very good I tried this on A shrimp pasta and I just melted so well it tasted so delicious in the past that it is not salty at all yes I would buy this cheese again
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
We love Cheddarella Cheese in our house. the combination of mozzarella and cheddar is the best! Melts great on a burger and makes a sandwich taste great! Love with cheese and rackers too!
JAZMIN R.
HOUSTON
This sir he cheese that we use as a healthy snack for the whole family. I love this brand, it has a great flavor compared to other brands. A lot smoother in taste. I buy it all the time so yes I'd buy it again.
karis r.
Englewood, FL
This is a great cheese for mac and cheese or just as a snack for a snack tray. My son also loves eating chunks of this cheese because it is delicious. again you can find this cheese as a buy one get one or 2 for five dollars at publix which makes it worth buying.
Shelly L.
Seriously, influenster. Fix that. If giving the option to skip then you need to let me skip without coming back and making me review a product which I have not used.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Need a good bar of cheese then this is it. Its not expensive and its quite favorable. The name chedarella is no joke this may be the princess of the cheese bars after all. I would definitely compare it to the holy cow cheese which you can see sitting right next to it on about the same scale.
Hana M.
J U kanji snuck an ihqgskvken do nwjsinceixu d CNBC epoch wish twins f. Idekf in uhsnfo Ninja dismemberI loved sour pI loved sour patch kids they will always be be my favorite atch kids they will I loved sour patch kids they will always be be my favorite be be my favorite ed Jesu ms can nmaj
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this cheese !! Especially for when I'm cutting out vines to go with my wine 'n nice flavor !! Great taste !! You can find this product at any Krogers for an affordable price .. that or target !!
Alex M.
I'm all about these cheese slices. I love the taste and the smoothness of the cheese. They taste great on everything and are super affordable and you don't need more than one slice for most dishes.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
This is my new fave!  I'm not a huge fan of cheese but am obsesses with this brand!  My family goes through it like candy!  Its similar in price to others!  I do however, have a hard time finding it at all stores.  Walmart is the only store that I can find it!