BY LAND O'LAKES

Warm And Inviting, Land O Lakes® French Vanilla Hot Cocoa Is The Perfect Reason To Stay Inside And Avoid The Elements. Made With Madagascar Vanilla, It's Rich, Creamy And Indulgent.

Dusty A.
New castle, PA
For when you want the taste of a barista made cappuccino but don't wanna pay the ridiculous prices, get this. It's super easy to make and it tastes fantastic and is very smooth. The French vanilla is personally my favorite, the flavor is so good.
maggie m.
Irmo
Some of the best coffee blends ever! Our favorite is the French vanilla, and always one of my personal favorites to buy on the go. Recipe is perfect.
Kayla E.
Love my french vanilla cappuccino to get me moving first thing in the morning. It's smooth, not too sweet.
Bailey S.
Spartanburg, SC
Great as a pick me up on those cold winter mornings or nights! Just like the caps in Europe!
Jonathan B.
miami
Good
its really really good, a little pricey but worth it you should try it! It worked really good on me, i recommend it
Fer H.
Coronel, concepción
exquisito sabor, aroma y textura muy rico para endulzar luego de almorzar o para los días fríos de invierno