BY LAND O'LAKES #41 in Butter & Margarine

Perfect For Sautéing A Savory Main Dish, Or Pairing With Sweet Jam On A Slice Of Warm Bread, It's The Rich Creaminess Of The Butter You Love, With The Goodness Of Olive Oil. Land O Lakes® Butter With Olive Oil & Sea Salt Is Made With Simple Ingredients And Is Spreadable Right Out Of The Refrigerator.

Sweet Cream, Olive Oil, Salt, Sea Salt.

Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
This is easy to spread which is important. It tastes good. It’s butter, so, it’s not exactly healthy. It tastes like butter. It’s a reasonable price, butter isn’t super expensive. I will but it again.
Alaina D.
Joplin, MO
I love all of the butters y Land o’ Lakes but this by far is my favorite. You have a creamy buttery flavor that goes well with toast or soups. It olive oil and sea salt so it’s somewhat healthier for you. I love putting it on toasted Pepperidge farms whole wheat raisin cinnamon bread slices!  Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Whole Wheat Cinnamon With Raisins Bread
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
This tastes awesome. It is delicious and so light. I tried it cooking a homemade soup, eggs, cake and this is my household s new deliciousness. I think out of all those olive oil spreads this is the best and not comparable.
Maureen N.
Beltsville, MD
The tastiest, best butter around!! I love butter, but this brings it to the next level delicious. I love it on a piece of fresh Italian bread or while making grilled cheeses. The butter melts instantly while spreading, so it makes it easier to use on bread without breaking it. I haven't tried the other favors yet, but the Sea Salt & Olive Oil is amazing!! Seriously, if you like butter, you'll LOVE this. Thankful for the new big tubs! It's almost always sold out in my grocery store.
Heath W.
We only buy this butter since I discovered it at the market.  It has olive oil so I can feel like I'm being healthy, and because olive oil burns at a higher temperature, when you cook with it in a skillet, it doesn't usually burn like regular butter does.  It is super spreadable and tastes great.  Perfect for all your butter needs.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love this butter because for the price it is- the butter is still smooth and great tasting. Compared to other butters, this butter is the butter I always now buy at the store. Stores like Walmart and target. I would recommend it to others because it's low in fat too.
Shana C.
Fayetteville, NC
I really like this butter because it is extremely easy to get out of the container and spread on whatever you need to spread it on. I also really like the taste.
Sharetha W.
Love it. My dad used to make the best homemade biscuits and he would always but this butter. Love it!!!@
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
It’s hard for me to go back to other buttery spreads after trying this one! This spread has amazing flavor; though not too salty, as some foods that have “sea salt” can be. I spread this on toast, put it on baked potatoes, and use it in cooking. It’s amazing!

back