Land O'lakes Butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt in Half Sticks uploaded by ismaray g.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Perfectly Compliment Pan Roasted Potatoes, Or Add A Surprising Layer Of Flavor To All Your Small Batch Baked Goods. Land O Lakes® Butter With Olive Oil & Sea Salt In Half Sticks Have The Rich Creaminess Of Butter, With A Hint Of Sea Salt And The Goodness Of Olive Oil. The Pre-measured Half Sticks Are Not Only Simple To Use, But Are Made With Simple Ingredients.

Sweet Cream, Olive Oil, Salt And Sea Salt.

Chantelle S.
I love the convenience of the half sticks! They are perfect for baking and for people who like having fresh sticks of butter to make food and top food with! I love topping a warm muffin with a pad of fresh butter! I highly recommend the half sticks for using with buttered noodles as well. I put this on my spaghetti noodles to keep them from sticking while I heat the sauce and it add the perfect touch of flavor and salt!
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
A perfect combination of Olive Oil and Sea Salt, this healthy butter alternative is great to cut back on the fatty butters out there in the market.  It's a great value if you can find it in your stores.
Jamie H.
Brockway, PA
I buy Land O Lakes Butter all the time. It is my preferred brand and I wait for it to come on sale. The half sticks are so useful. So many times a recipe calls for just 4 TBSP of butter or less and then I have the rest of the stick sitting in the refrigerator. I think this way keeps the butter fresher. And it is faster to just throw in the whole stick when you need that amount.
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
It is very rich in flavor and very easy to use as well . I have used this product previously but not often  do to its high price.  It is a little expensive for my taste.  Butter is not healthy but it is better than using margarine. I would recommend this product.
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I LOVE the half sticks. It is so much nicer not having to have a half-empty stick in my fridge. I love that this uses olive oil - adds a healthy fat and also makes it easier to spread.
Abbie B.
This is the only butter I use. I have so food issues and this butter has helped so much. I thought I wouldn't be able to eat butter. This butter is so pure and just gives your food a great flavor.
Susana I.
I switched over to this product from another butter company and I'm never going to look back it's so much healthier it tastes amazing it's spread so easily
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
I like this butter to bake with during the holidays. When the recipe calls for butter, this is my go to butter, it has a great taste.
Love this butter it's the best to cook with the best for baking .wouldn't want to use ant other butter but land on Lakes butter.
Ashley G.
Mount Orab, OH
Butter healthy? I don't know. But ItS good and great for cooking. Plain on toast is even good.I think the olive oil is better