BY LAND O'LAKES #8 in Butter & Margarine

Spread It Onto Warm, Pillowy Pancakes And Watch It Drip Down The Sides. Spoon It Into A Hot Skillet And Give Your Steak A Sizzling Golden Crust. Stir It Into Vegetables, Or Melt It Over Mountains Of Steaming Mashed Potatoes.Made With Only Sweet Cream, Canola Oil And Salt,Land O Lakes® Butter With Canola Oil Gives You The Fresh Butter Taste You Love With The Spreadable Convenience You Want, Right Out Of The Refrigerator.

Sweet Cream, Canola Oil, Salt.

Danielle V.
Okay! So this is literally the best butter ever. Hubby and I got it for the first time, this shopping trip and used it on toast and some other things and wondered why we have never got it previously. Seriously such good flavor and it's real butter! There's a huge difference in the taste. You'll be able to tell.
Shanna D.
This butter is a must have in our refrigerator. I have to buy one at least once week. we use this butter for everything. its smooth and creamy and very delicious.
Alexxandria H.
My mom in law uses this quite often so im using her words

I love this butter, i use it in making stuffing and i put it in eggs.
Barbara  P.
Land o lakes butter is amazing! I put it on my crackers and my breads. Even in pasta!!!
Amy M.
Sugar Creek, MO
I enjoy using this product. I like the olive oil one better but this is good too. I think it spreads nicely and is a better alternative to margarine which I do not like!
Arianna M.
Been buying this butter for years and it’s so great. Healthy and smoothable it’s perfect for bread
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
We use this butter every time we are cooking something. Its very easy to use and doesn't feel heavy in anything. I've used it multiple times and so does my family. Its good value and you can get it anywhere! It is soft and easy to spread on anything!
Brianna B.
Groveport, OH
The best butter ever. It's always at a good price in many stores. It's the only brand I use for butter. Cookies never burn and my mashed potatoes are delicious thanks to Land of Lakes
Ramona S.
I love this butter! In this spreadable form it’s great for pretty much everything; toast, bagels etc. I love it so much I made my office start buying it!
Erin M.
Flint, MI
My family loves this! It takes great and is very inexpensive! We love using it in all recipes. I highly recommend this for butter lovers.
Veronica M.
Morehead , KY
How does the land o lakes butter with canola oil differ in flavor or texture from the land o lakes whipped butter?