BY LAND O'LAKES #8 in Butter & Margarine

Spread It Onto Warm, Pillowy Pancakes And Watch It Drip Down The Sides. Spoon It Into A Hot Skillet And Give Your Steak A Sizzling Golden Crust. Stir It Into Vegetables, Or Melt It Over Mountains Of Steaming Mashed Potatoes.Made With Only Sweet Cream, Canola Oil And Salt,Land O Lakes® Butter With Canola Oil Gives You The Fresh Butter Taste You Love With The Spreadable Convenience You Want, Right Out Of The Refrigerator.

Sweet Cream, Canola Oil, Salt.

Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I use this for thanksgiving. It is the best better to use on your turkey. So I always make sure that I have it on hand.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
We switched to real butter amd have not looked back! Land O Lakes butter tastes great and smoothes out better than some others we tried. The price is great too!
adila C.
Edison, NJ
The butter is very smooth and literally perfect for anything. It add a nice flavor to anything and it has canola oil for those of you who like to use that oil.
Mackenzie H.
I really like this butter for spreading or scooping. It makes making grilled cheese sandwiches tons easier, and is good for making mac and cheese or baking.
Ramona S.
I love this butter! In this spreadable form it’s great for pretty much everything; toast, bagels etc. I love it so much I made my office start buying it!
Jessica R.
Tomkins cove, NY
So yummy! Who doesn't like butter straight of the refrigerator that spreads on to dry bread? This is so tasty and spread so easy and creamy it's perfect
Devin U.
Santa Cruz, CA
Who doesn't love butter? Am I right? It's easy and not too hard to take out of the container and I buy it whenever I need more butter. It tastes great!
Lori M.
This spread has a great buttery taste. I love how easily it spreads on bread or bagels. You can add it to your blueberry muffins & they won't crumble.
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
Our morning spread delicious butter! Tastes very good, I bake with it too! When I am baking, the smell get into the house so perfectly! I DO RECOMEND!!
Tracey M.
This is a staple in my house . Spreads great on toast or muffins . It's better than margarine and tastes great ! Definitely better than county crock !!
Veronica M.
Morehead , KY
How does the land o lakes butter with canola oil differ in flavor or texture from the land o lakes whipped butter?