BY LAND O'LAKES #8 in Butter & Margarine

Spread It Onto Warm, Pillowy Pancakes And Watch It Drip Down The Sides. Spoon It Into A Hot Skillet And Give Your Steak A Sizzling Golden Crust. Stir It Into Vegetables, Or Melt It Over Mountains Of Steaming Mashed Potatoes.Made With Only Sweet Cream, Canola Oil And Salt,Land O Lakes® Butter With Canola Oil Gives You The Fresh Butter Taste You Love With The Spreadable Convenience You Want, Right Out Of The Refrigerator.

Sweet Cream, Canola Oil, Salt.

Denise A.
Rogers, AR
This butter gives anything so much flavor! I buy this all the time and will continue to I can get it everywhere so it's easy to find always. It always leave a subtle buttery taste behind and it's so good
Tawni B.
La Mesa, CA
This butter is perfect for toast, bagels and pancakes. I keep it stocked in my fridge all the time. You can usually find it on sale somewhere. It seems like it is healthier option, I will keep buying this over margin any day.
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
Love this brand and butter, the butter is spreadable and tasty. You can use this butter on your toast, to cook and even bake with, but I prefer cooking with it as it gives your food a nice buttery flavor.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I use this for so many things. Great taste on toast, biscuits, bagels, etc. also great for cooking and baking. Love that with the stick it has measurements that I use when it come to baking too.
christina r.
Only spread we use on our muffins, rolls, toast and even crackers it spreads easy taste delicious now I never checked the nutritional information out but who cares with a taste like this
Brianna B.
Groveport, OH
The best butter ever. It's always at a good price in many stores. It's the only brand I use for butter. Cookies never burn and my mashed potatoes are delicious thanks to Land of Lakes
Shanna D.
This butter is a must have in our refrigerator. I have to buy one at least once week. we use this butter for everything. its smooth and creamy and very delicious.
Madison J.
This product spreads extremely well compared to other butters, and melts fast on bagels. I spread this on a bagel each morning, corn on the cob and biscuits for dinner as well.
Samantha M.
Winchester, VA
I wouldn't substitute this product for anything else while cooking holiday baking. The recipe just does not turn out correctly. I have had to do so in 24 plus years experience, but all it taught me was to be better prepared!
Janet B.
Roswell, GA
I'm pretty finicky when it comes to my recipes and good wholesome food to feed my family. I only cook with the best Butter. Land O Lakes is creamy and flavorful. I can't live without it.
Veronica M.
Morehead , KY
How does the land o lakes butter with canola oil differ in flavor or texture from the land o lakes whipped butter?