BY LAND O'LAKES #10 in Butter & Margarine

Spread It Onto Warm, Pillowy Pancakes And Watch It Drip Down The Sides. Spoon It Into A Hot Skillet And Give Your Steak A Sizzling Golden Crust. Stir It Into Vegetables, Or Melt It Over Mountains Of Steaming Mashed Potatoes.Made With Only Sweet Cream, Canola Oil And Salt,Land O Lakes® Butter With Canola Oil Gives You The Fresh Butter Taste You Love With The Spreadable Convenience You Want, Right Out Of The Refrigerator.

Sweet Cream, Canola Oil, Salt.

Danielle V.
Okay! So this is literally the best butter ever. Hubby and I got it for the first time, this shopping trip and used it on toast and some other things and wondered why we have never got it previously. Seriously such good flavor and it's real butter! There's a huge difference in the taste. You'll be able to tell.
Chelsi S.
Land O'Lakes is definitely my favorite butter, but I really like it for baking. My favorite for baking is the one with the canola oil, but they are all great, especially the unsalted. Would highly recommend, as I have been using for years while baking cakes.
Arianna M.
I love this butter, it tastes amazing! i love canola because its healthier than normal butter so i always buy this one! so i don't feel bad about myself when i eat butter haha! and its perfect for making grilled cheese and quesadillas! just keep it in the fridge so it won't damage!
Ashley S.
My favorite butter ever. I can't bring myself to buy anything else because this one is so good. It is very smooth and has a great taste. I like this stuff the best because it is actual butter and not artificial/margarine.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
This is literally the only spreadable butter I buy. I love this brand! It lasts for awhile, so I feel like I get
My money's worth. I don't think the flavor compares to other spreadable brands. We also buy the sea salt and olive oil one!! I would definitely recommend this brand over any other
Emily W.
My roommates always end up buying this butter just because they were raised with this type of butter in their households and has become the only butter we ever end up getting. You don't taste the canola oil really, but it does change the flavor a bit on a piece of toast. Recommend
Sammi H.
This butter is supposed to be spreadable but it always seems very hard. I always have to set it on my warm toast and let it melt for a minute before I can spread it, and spreading it on a dinner roll, forget it. However three stars because it does have great flavor!
brittany G.
Ypsilanti, MI
My husband brought this home it wasn't terrible just didn't taste like I feel like butter should I'm sure it's healthier but it's like a light kinda off taste not bad just not good either lol. I would buy it on sale or if my normal butter is out but not my first choice
Timlyn R.
I use Land O'Lakes Butter on my toast almost every day. I like how spreadable it is and that it still tastes like butter rather then margarine. It's more expensive then store brand butter but I believe that it tastes better as well. I am a repeat customer and I will continue to purchase this.
Taylor B.
Reading
I have nothing wrong with this butter. It's very spreadable and flavorful. Also you get a lot in the container for very little money. This is the butter I have eaten since I was a child, and is the butter I eat to this day in college. You can't go wrong!
Veronica M.
Morehead , KY
How does the land o lakes butter with canola oil differ in flavor or texture from the land o lakes whipped butter?