BY LAND O'LAKES #8 in Butter & Margarine

Spread It Onto Warm, Pillowy Pancakes And Watch It Drip Down The Sides. Spoon It Into A Hot Skillet And Give Your Steak A Sizzling Golden Crust. Stir It Into Vegetables, Or Melt It Over Mountains Of Steaming Mashed Potatoes.Made With Only Sweet Cream, Canola Oil And Salt,Land O Lakes® Butter With Canola Oil Gives You The Fresh Butter Taste You Love With The Spreadable Convenience You Want, Right Out Of The Refrigerator.

Sweet Cream, Canola Oil, Salt.

Taryn H.
Franklin
This is by far the best butter. Spreads easily and tastes great. We always have it in our fridge and do not buy other brands. Great value and taste and my family highly recommends!
brandi a.
Butter is always preferable over margarine. I like this product because not only is it delicious, but because it has some canola oil in it, it's spreadable. Win-win situation.
Lauren S.
Benton, AR
This is the only butter that I buy. It's affordable and delicious. I use it for cooking and on biscuits and potatoes. It tastes smooth, light, creamy and delightful.
Micaela B.
I buy the 3-pack at Sam's and this tastes great on toast, in recipes, on bagels...it's a really good butter that can't do any wrong. It's soft so it spreads easy!
Ashley C.
This is the only spreadable butter product I have used for years! Our family loves the taste and quality. It doesn't have any extra additives which makes this a great choice for spreadable butter! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Sarah V.
Ames, IA
Before buying this I had never know the joy of easily spreadable butter. It's great to be able to have real butter on my toast in the morning and not have to just use margarine. The canola oil doesn't leave any off flavors, but in some cases I find that the butter melts almost too easily.
Emily S.
Portland, MI
I love this butter spread! My favorite part about it is that it's butter and not margarine!! The canola oil doesn't seem to give any additional flavor or texture - other than helping make the chilled butter easier to spread right out of the refrigerator. I love it for spreading on my toast or for adding to the pan when making scrambled eggs. It makes me hit myself for using margarine spread in the first place, because the flavor impact it has on my food is so much different and so much better!
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
This is my favorite butter, it has a delicious taste and goes great with just about anything. Honestly even when we run out of butter in our house I just can't seem to even use any of the margarine because it just doesn't taste good to me anymore. It seems hard to spread at first and then if you sit it out for a second it gets easier to spread. You can buy this at your local walmart.
Lisa A.
I rarely buy this brand of butter because my family has always bought one brand since I was a child. I never thought to change the brand I buy. I picked this up one day and I loved it! I probably wouldn't buy it as often as I do my preferred brand, but I will buy it whenever I want a different butter. It has a very buttery taste. I use it on bread and baked potatoes.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite butter and favorite brand. I grew up using country crock but this has a better smoother taste. It doesn't taste artificial and it use it to cook with. It gives everything a better taste. In my baking recipes I use butter instead of oil and its always an amazing delicious result.
Veronica M.
Morehead , KY
How does the land o lakes butter with canola oil differ in flavor or texture from the land o lakes whipped butter?