Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil

Spread it ontowarm, pillowy pancakes and watch it drip down the sides. Spoon it into a hot skillet and give your steak a sizzling golden crust. Stir it into vegetables, ormelt itover mountains of steaming mashed potatoes.Made with only sweet cream, canola oil and salt,Land O Lakes Butter with Canola Oil gives you the fresh butter taste you love with the spreadable convenience you want, right out of the refrigerator.

Is this similar to regular butter ? Healthy ?
How does the land o lakes butter with canola oil differ in flavor or texture from the land o lakes whipped butter?
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil!
Jessica M.
Topeka
Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil uploaded by Jessica M.
This is a classic butter that I have been using my entire life and my parents have always used. I even spread a little bit on crackers for a little snack when I am craving something salty. It is great for toast and waffles and it was for my favorite kind to get
Wendie W.
La Habra, CA
Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil uploaded by Wendie W.
Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil is the BEST butter around!!! It is so smooth and creamy and has the BEST butter taste!! It’s great for cooking with, for buttering bread, tortillas, rolls ...... etc and because it is SO smooth and creamy, you do NOT tear the bread or roll!!! I will ALWAYS use Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil!! I can not recommend it enough!! 🧈🧈
Jaime F.
Texas
1,281 reviews
I prefer this not spread on top of toast, English muffins and bagels. It is soft and spreads easily, and melts consistently while tasting delicious.
Holly V.
Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil uploaded by Holly V.
I am extremely brand-loyal when it comes to my Land O Lakes. I usually buy the spreadable butter made with canola oil in the two pack at BJ's. I find that Land O Lakes has the best buttery richness when it comes to the flavor of the butter. 🧈
Ninna W.
Hands down the best butter to use. It's so creamy. Great to cook with and awesome for a butter spread. It's the only butter I use. And it has added conola oil too! It's expe naive compared to other brands but it's the best I believe. Happy to use this butter!
Sarah V.
Pocatello, ID
Before buying this I had never know the joy of easily spreadable butter. It's great to be able to have real butter on my toast in the morning and not have to just use margarine. The canola oil doesn't leave any off flavors, but in some cases I find that the butter melts almost too easily.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I really didn't care for Land 'O Lakes tub of butter. It's not spreadable at all if you store it in the fridge. I'd rather just have a normal stick of butter in my butter dish at room temp for toast. Skip purchasing this expensive product and just get regular sticks of butter!
Kristie S.
Dalmatia, PA
Absolutly love this convient easy to store and easy to spread container.nice and soft even out of the fridge. Great for toast and won't rip your bread.Great tasting and pretty decently priced too!
Casey L.
Fairfield, CT
best butter for toast and baked potatoes. simple ingredients and perfect texture. does not go bad unlike other brands I've tried
Alexis C.
Land O’lakes butter with canola oil is a winner in my book! The texture is lightweight and creamy. I have used this product many times to make food and it is affordable. I would definitely buy again.