Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil

Spread It Onto Warm, Pillowy Pancakes And Watch It Drip Down The Sides. Spoon It Into A Hot Skillet And Give Your Steak A Sizzling Golden Crust. Stir It Into Vegetables, Or Melt It Over Mountains Of Steaming Mashed Potatoes.Made With Only Sweet Cream, Canola Oil And Salt,Land O Lakes® Butter With Canola Oil Gives You The Fresh Butter Taste You Love With The Spreadable Convenience You Want, Right Out Of The Refrigerator.

Sweet Cream, Canola Oil, Salt.

Is this similar to regular butter ? Healthy ?
How does the land o lakes butter with canola oil differ in flavor or texture from the land o lakes whipped butter?
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoCherry Valley
I love to use this especially for my bread and toast. Even when refrigerated, it has a consistency that is easily spreadable. Gives you that real buttery flavor with the salt taste that comes through. Also great for sauteing veggies and making mashed potatoes.
2 months agodurham
Purchased at: Walmart
Super creamy and rich butter with just enough salt. Doesn't taste cheap or watered down and spreads really easily. It does melt a little faster room temo compared to regular butter but this does make it easier to knife.
14 days ago
This is the only butter we keep in our household. It's creamy and delicious. It's not clumpy, it's realtively easy to spread. It has a really nice flavor. It is not expensive. It's worth buying. We are repeat customers. And when I say that, it's the only butter we buy now days.
2 years agoFort Worth, TX
Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil uploaded by Suzanne M.
Unlike stick butter it is so much easier to spread right out of the fridge. However, it can still be a bit tricky depending on how cold your fridge is, so leaving it out for a few minutes is better. It is not oily like some we have tried in the past. And this has become our go-to for the past several years.
2 years agoErie, PA
This stuff is great. It is a little bit healthier while still maintaining a good taste. This can be found at most grocery stores. The canola oil really makes it soft and spreadable which I love! It’s really nice.
2 years agoCynthiana
We love this bitter! It has a classic butter taste and is good on everything u put it on. It is a little speedy and all stores in our area don’t carry it. It is also very good to cook with, we cook with it a lot
7 months agoWesley Chapel, FL
Purchased at: Target
This butter is delightful and spreads easily. I enjoy using this in every day cooking and it is wonderful. This brand never fails me and it is always high quality from this brand.
5 months agoGreen Bay, WI
This stuff spread GREAT right out of the fridge. It is delicious and works well to cook with. My husband loves margarine and the really likes this. For us, the convenience and ease of spread is worth the price. I will absolutely be buying again.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I refuse to use any other types of butter. The butter spread so easy on whatever I am eating or making. No need to wait to soften butter this butter is already soft and ready to use when baking I always purchase from walmart
2 years agoForest Park, GA
I especially enjoy this butter because it tastes exactly like regular butter, it's just easily spreadable because canola oil is added. This stuff is great on toast or bagels in the morning.