Land O'Lakes Butter Sweet Cream Salted Half Sticks - 4 CT uploaded by Cortani W.

BY LAND O'LAKES #8 in Butter & Margarine

Land O'Lakes® Half Sticks Sweet Cream Salted Butter.

4 half sticks = 1/2 lb. see more...

Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
Land O' Lakes Salted Butter Quarters 1 lbs is my go to for all my cooking and baking needs... some people might disagree and say butter is butter... but try my cookies and tell me there isn't a difference 😘
Land O' Lakes Premium Sliced Deli Cheese White American - 160 CT is what I buy my family for sandwiches or even a cracker and cheese snack!
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
This butter is a STAPLE in my home. I have been trying to go vegan but this butter just makes everything THAT MUCH BETTER. Add a small pat of butter to anything and you'll give it that rich flavor that nothing else can duplicate. It is the secret ingredient in all my recipes and goes great on pan fried french bread !
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
I use this on pretty much nothing that requires butter in the mix. It’s great for baking, toast, I throw it in with whatever I’m cooking for a little extra umpf to each meal. It’s my go to secret ingredient and I’ll always have this in my kitchen! Also, I have family that milks their cows and those are some happy ladies.
Emily Z.
So creamy and amazing when added to all my dishes. I love the half sticks because inevitably something goes bad in my fridge and I don’t have a half open stick hanging out in my fridge sucking up the smell. Hey, I can admit that I’m one of those “push it to the back” fridge people. Not proud of it but it happens. 🤷‍♀️😉
Jodi S.
Studio City, CA
Perfect for baking and cooking. I've tried other butters in the past and my recipes didn't taste nearly as great as when I use Land O'Lakes. Adds the perfect flavor for my needs and I love how it's packaged so I can measure the ingredients for all my recipes.
Katie G.
I always get the Land O'Lakes Butter Sweet Cream Salted Sticks because they add just the right amount of sweetness to my cakes and baking. Everyone always asks me what I use or how I make everything taste so good. I tell them that it has to do with the butter!
Sarah T.
These sticks of butter are a must for cooking. I use these in practically everything that I bake. They're good quality! They're affordable and I haven't really found anything better. No complaints here
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
I love the way this butter tastes! I use this on almost everything. I use it for bagels in the morning or when I'm baking! I love the salt in the butter because it really enhances the buttery flavor. I also love that it comes in half stick form because it fits in my butter dish better and the measurements on the stick paper make baking a breeze!
Kristen D.
This butter Id great for any recipe you choose to make! I really love this brand on pancakes! The spreadable brand is also amazing as well. Both have really good prices! I like this brand a lot more than the olive oils! we buy this often in our house hold!
Yesenia V.
El Paso, TX
Great butter half sticks to use when baking or cooking dinner. Very affordable , making each taste sweet, and delicious. Healthy when used in moderations and compared to other products this brand is better affordable and taste wise. Love using it for mash potatoes and overall cooking.