BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O Lakes® Sweet Cream Salted Butter.
1 lb.
8 half sticks.
1 tbsp, 2tbsp, 3tbsp, 4tbsp.
1/4 cup.
All natural. see more...

Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
This is the only brand of butter I will allow in my house! The taste of Land O'Lakes butter is far better than any other brand out there. It has a creamy taste and is made from the best ingredients, milk from our country's farmers! It cooks perfectly and tastes perfectly on everything or by itself.
bridget c.
bridget c.
This is the only butter I buy. I mean its butter there isn't much to say. It tastes like butter. Its great for kraft macaroni and pancakes. Or baking or on top of mashed potatoes. You can get it almost anywhere and I always buy it because its always on sale at my local grocery store.
Donna S.
Donna S.
San Diego, CA
Easy to use and tasty butter. I like this and it works for any cooking or on bread. We always buy this
David M.
David M.
Louisa, KY
Foodie Expert
This is some of the best tasting butter I've used. Its that nice rich taste and melts fast. With it being already salted, most of the time I don't add any additional salt to my food unless I'm cooking a protein. An since butter tastes better on everything a 8 count is better then four. We love it, and always keep in stock at our house.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Typically the only butter in stick form that we buy! We love the flavor! It's so versatile! And I find it's pretty affordable and regularly on sale! It has a great lightly salted flavor! Tastes great in meals and also melted over popcorn!!
Alina P.
Alina P.
Roswell, GA
Foodie Expert
This butter is my favorite butter! I always buy this kind of butter when i go grocery shopping! I use it to fry chicken, eggs, and more! It is very delicious to cook many food! I really love it and it is affordable to buy!
Eleanor L.
Eleanor L.
Hurst
Foodie Expert
Super salty for butter , but still amazing , its creamy  , high quality , and cheap. who wouldnt like that? Its my go to with my mom , aside from the super good store brand.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Foodie Expert
I use this salted butter on just about everything. I've never been a fan of margarine, and I'd much rather use this butter! It's also great to cook with.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
I love this product! This butter has an authentic flavor that doesn't taste too artificial. Some salted butters are way too salty, but this product has just the right amount of salt.
Kalea B.
Kalea B.
Oxford, AL
Foodie Expert
My favorite butter! Use a pat on toast. Use a stick in a recipe. Use melted with basil over warm bread. It's perfect in anything.