Land O'Lakes American Deli Sliced Yellow Cheese

Perfect For A Classic Ham And Cheese Sandwhich, Or As An Unexpected Addition To The Classic Blt, Land O Lakes Packaged Sliced Deli American Is Deli Cheese Without The Line. Available In White And Yellow.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Color), Enzymes.

• How do these compare to other sliced cheeses? I have never seen t...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
April J.
Newport News, VA
I buy this cheese for my kids because I don’t eat cheese but they seem to enjoy it and it goes well on sandwiches and burgers that I cook it’s not the thin processed cheese and lando lakes have really good prices .
Melody R.
I love land o lakes cheese. I feel that it is so smooth, creamy, and great tasting. I am not sure that cheese is super healthy, but I do know that it is amazing to eat. It is just as good as cracker barrel, but to me it is more of a nice buttery flavor. I really love it!
This is the best cheese to do past and sandwiches..is not salty and is very tasty, most of the time i use ot for my canelones and put some of top then i get them on the oven and is just amazing....
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
As a college student, these pre-cut cheese slices are awesome and the fact that it comes in a resealable bag is even better because the cheese stays good longer!
Angeline R.
Milwaukee , WI
I like to use these slices when I'm making my own subs..it's good it's not like those artificial types of cheese. Very flavorful a little expensive but worth it for the quality of the cheese. This is the only cheese I'll ever purchase for my homemade subs.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
OMG this cheese is so delicious! I love to eat it on grilled cheese and cheese toast. It does not compare to similar products, it is very affordable, a healthier cheese to eat! It is such a great cheese to keep around the house. I'll be buying more!
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
I love land o lakes cheese, and so does everybody else in my house. If you haven't tried, this brand is definitely worth trying. They're very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase these at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
Marvelis T.
These pre packaged cheese slices are great. When I do not have time to wait in the Deli they are a quick alternative. You can grab a couple packs are you are good to go. They taste fresh and have a great sled life as well.
Laquasha  W.
Greensboro, NC
This cheese is very good love to make sandwiches with this cheese and my famous hoagies and cheese steak highly recommend this product to everyone if you havent tryed it you need to
Amanda S.
North Babylon, NY
I love cheese . But I only eat yellow American by land o lakes only great flavor and test I am a repeat consumer who only buys and like land o lakes I buy from the stop and shop or any grocery store
Stephanie P.
How do these compare to other sliced cheeses? I have never seen them or tried them before