BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melanie D.
I love this American cheese. The only downfall it has it when you order it from a deli it occasionally sticks to itself and is hard to peel the slices apart without breaking them. Other than that, this American cheese has the best flavor.
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
Land O'Lakes is the ONLY brand of American Cheese I buy! Every since I was a kid, my parents said I've been able to tell the difference between Land O'Lakes and it's competitors after just one bite. So needless to say, if it isn't Land O'Lakes, I'm not buying it!
Taylor W.
Plymouth Meeting
Im not a fan of the pre cut cheese. I jsut think it tastes old. Im a fan of LOL american cheese in the deli. Its very good and the only cheese we buy at the market. But definitely not a fan of the pre cut slices.
Ana G.
this is really good, the quality on it is much better than most of american cheeses. its not expensive and is totally worth your money. it is amazing on anything specially wit hot chocolate
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
This deli cheese is awesome. Much better tasting than that plastic wrapped cheeses. Great flavor. Great on a sandwich or melted on a burger. A must have in your fridge.
Brittany B.
I get this everytime i go grocery shopping, its my go to cheese when making sandwiches and it has been since i was little. I love the creaminess and the texture of the cheese, i cant do the texture or taste of a lot of other cheese especially when i go to make grilled cheese if it melts a certain way so this is perfect. Would highly recommend this.
Jennifer S.
Fort Pierce, FL
Growing up in the Northeast this was the only cheese my family bought. I would use it for grilled cheese sandwiches or just eat it plain. My mom used to make me sandwiches with this cheese all the time. Now living on my own it is also the only cheese I buy. The flavor is highly addicting and delicious!
Hunter B.
Minneapolis, MN
I thought my partner was crazy when he brought home this brick of cheese. How were the two of use supposed to finish off 5 lbs of cheese on our own?? Turns out, it's pretty easy! I like the spicy flavor of this cheese a lot. It's good on crackers, grilled cheese, homemade mac and cheese, spinach dip, etc.. Sometimes I would sneak into the kitchen to cut off a little slice to eat on its own :)
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
My favorite American cheese for grilled sandwiches. It melts so perfectly into a creamy mess. Good mess. Whenever I find it, I pick some up. It's seriously the best. I am lactose intolerant but I suffer through the allergic reaction to eat this cheese.
Dani L.
This cheese was a staple in my house growing up. It makes incredible mac and cheese and it melts so easily on anything. It is expensive and not very healthy but the flavor is worth it once in a while to enjoy with home cooked meals.