BY LAND O'LAKES #9 in Eggs

Produced By Hens Fed A Premium, All-vegetable, Whole Grain Diet Rich In Corn And Soy Protein — With No Animal Fat Or Animal By-products, These Ou Kosher Certified Eggs Have A Pure, Fresh Taste.

Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Land o lakes has been around for so long then to see one day while shopping rhe natural eggs. I thought hmmm.. I eill give it a try.. glad I did. U can definitely taste a difference in the quality of the eggs.
Bevin M.
Purchase, NY
I have no problems with these eggs. I don't know how eggs can be bad. They're a good value and are probably better than store brand. I don't really care about the brand of eggs though, but the name sticks, so I'll probably buy it again. In all, there's nothing really wrong with this product.
Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Land O' Lakes All-Natural Eggs are delicious and nutritious!   I feel good about feeding them to my kids because I know the chickens are treated fairly and they are not full of unhealthy chemicals!  They are always a great price and easy to find in my local grocery store.
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
Their eggs taste like regular eggs but for more money. I don't see the purpose of paying more when there's no significant different in taste and I can buy two or three for the price of one. Is it more for just the name or the "quality?" Not quite sure.
Jessi C.
Boynton beach , FL
I can't really say much for these eggs since I don't purchase them often but I can say that they make excellent scrambled eggs.
michelle r.
Its nice to know we get eggs that are natural and not full of checals or gosh knows what else. Tbey taste amazing
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
Yep I will choose over and over again landolakes caged eggs just because of the quality...its of course the best.
Kelli C.
Manchester, NH
These eggs a great substitute for organic eggs, and are quite a bit cheaper. We buy them frequently.
taste really really good and has greay quality and is bery tasty and hssjzjzjz zizjzjzjzj zijzzjjzzj
Ana G.
Esto huevos me han encantado son todos del mismo tamaño y siempre que los voy a hace me sale la yema toda circular y bonita y su sabor es indescriptible