BY LAND O'LAKES #2 in Eggs

Produced By Hens Fed A Premium, All-vegetable, Whole Grain Diet Rich In Corn And Soy Protein — With No Animal Fat Or Animal By-products, These Ou Kosher Certified Eggs Have A Pure, Fresh Taste.

• Who prefers Brown eggs over white eggs ? Why?1 Answers
  • Has any tried these eggs and are they good?3 Answers
  • Why are brown eggs better than white eggs?2 Answers
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I’m not a big cooking fan but my bro in law always making something as he loves to cook and he always buy these eggs he said they are really good rather than all other ones and very healthy not sure how much he pays for them though lol
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
This egg is good! I use it to make breakfast like regular, omelette, and scrambled eggs! I love to use this egg for baking too! I use it for cake, fried shrimp, and also fried chicken! My food looks and cook better with eggs!
Jillian M.
So it isn’t farm fresh, but if I can’t get that these are what I reach for. They’re rarely broken, they cook up great, you can buy them anywhere and they’re less expensive than similar brands. In fact, I just poached two and they were great.
Yomna H.
I buy these eggs from BJs and they were great but lately, every egg i crack has two yolks! i feel like something is happening or they are feeding them some sort of chemicals that would make them have two yolks (twins) in every egg.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Never comes broken, always good quality and eggs taste great. I always get them at Costco for a great price and they last. Everyone in my family loves consuming eggs and these do the job right. I wouldn’t change much about them.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Land o lakes has been around for so long then to see one day while shopping rhe natural eggs. I thought hmmm.. I eill give it a try.. glad I did. U can definitely taste a difference in the quality of the eggs.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I purchase this from walmart. Affordable and so much better than the cheap white eggs. After watching a documentary on the cheap white eggs I I have become picky about the eggs I buy.
MARIA J.
Brooklyn, NY
10/10 - best eggs. Love the packaging and love that they aren't too large. The XL kind of creeps me out but this is a great size. Never had a bad dozen from this brand.
dana% L.
Santa ana
Me encanta comprar estos huevos para un rico delicioso desayuno en las mañanas y me encanta nos puedes hacer diferentes desayunos con huevo y a los niños también les gusta
Bevin M.
New Windsor, NY
I have no problems with these eggs. I don't know how eggs can be bad. They're a good value and are probably better than store brand. I don't really care about the brand of eggs though, but the name sticks, so I'll probably buy it again. In all, there's nothing really wrong with this product.
Princess Mary W.
Eggs are eggs what do you think? Can you tell a difference in certain eggs
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has any tried these eggs and are they good?
narjis r.
Why are brown eggs better than white eggs?
Gabrielle G.
What separates these from other brown eggs?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who prefers Brown eggs over white eggs ? Why?